Jack ~ Nervous

Nervous ~ Shawn Mendes

"Awe Jack, does Y/n make you nervous?" Dean asks me, she always makes me nervous. We first saw Y/n on a sunday and all she did was look my way when she noticed me staring. Causing Dean to tease me about staring at her.
"Don't worry she adores you buddy." Dean patted my shoulder before we heard yelling.
"JACK!" She came running down the hallway and jumped on my back smoothly, my face going red and I felt the nervousness starting to come back.

"W-what?" I stuttered, turning my head so I could barely see her face. Even though she makes me nervous, she also makes me excited when im around her or think about her.
"Play hide and go seek with me!"
"What's that?" She got down and stood in front of me, looking up because I was taller than her.
"One of us seeks, or aka counts to a certain number and then the other person hides somewhere the seeker can't find them. The seeker has to look for them and once they do the hider is now the seeker and it goes back and forth!"

"Oh. What if I can't find you?"
"Then I'll come out of my hiding spot! Now come on!" Y/n pulled me with her, saying that I could hide first and that she would count.
"Where do I hide?" I asked, with a confused face.
"Anywhere it'll be hard to find you! Anywhere in the bunker Jack!" She smiled, a ray of sunshine. She lightly pushed me and I started looking somewhere I could hide.

"Hey Jack, what're you doing?" Sam asked, almost running into me.
"Im playing the hide n go seek with Y/n, I'm hiding but cant find a hiding spot."
"READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" Y/n yelled, Sam looked like he was panicking and he pulled me with him down the hallway and into his room. He shoved me in the closet quickly, telling me to be quiet until she found me.
"Hey Sam! Do you know where Jack is?"
"No, haven't seen him all day." He just saw me, what is he talking about?

"Jack! Where are you?! Come out come out wherever you are!" She yelled, I think she walked out of the room.

~

About maybe an hour later she found me finally, punching Sam for lying to her. It was funny. I felt my face go red when she grabbed my hand with her soft one and pulled me back into the library room.
"Hey Y/n- why is Jack's face red?" Dean asked, putting his feet down from the table and walking over to us. Y/n turned to look at my face, guess she noticed too. I probably looked very nervous.

"Oh, I know why." Dean smirked, winked and then walked into the kitchen.
"What's wrong Jack? Do you not feel well?" Y/n asked, letting go of my hand and sitting in the chair Dean was just in, looking at the laptop screen for another hunt I guess.
"I- I just get nervous... sometimes." I stated.

"Well Im sorry if I make you nervous Jackie. I don't mean to." She smiled as Sam, Dean and Castiel walked in the room. Sam and Dean with their duffle bags, I guess it was time to hunt. Dean handed Y/n her duffle bag as she stood up and put it on her shoulder.
"We're going on this hunt? There's not enough evidence that it could be supernatural!"
"Yea but Sammy here, says to check it out and that he doesn't have a good feeling about not going on this hunt so come on." Dean placed his arm over
Y/n's shoulders, walking to the impala with Sam and Cas and I walking behind them. They looked like a couple but they weren't.

I sat in the back, between Cas and Y/n. Her perfume was strong, I wanna drown in it. Her skin was always so soft whenever she slightly touched me by accident and her skin was so pure, just like her soul. Her voice also seemed to attract me, with everything and anything she says. It was a pretty long drive, we were going to the state called Florida to Miami. It was 22 hours and about 34 minuets, almost a days drive but not much.

"Where are we?" Y/n asked, anyone who knew.
"Kentucky." Sam replied. It was night time already so you couldn't see any scenery.
"Im gonna go to sleep." She said right before she yawned. She laid her head on my shoulder and I knew I was gonna be in that position for awhile so I got comfortable. Soon I feel asleep, my head resting on Y/n's head as Dean still drove.

Sam's pov

"They are both asleep. Don't be loud." Cas said. I looked in the back seat to see Jack and Y/n passed out on each other. They looked so cute together. I grabbed my phone and got the camera out, quickly snapping a few pictures.

Jack's pov

"Jack! Y/n, wake up!" I was shook awake and Y/n was too, both of us wiping our mouths from drooling. Y/n shot up quickly, hitting her head on the window by accident very hard.
"Ow" She whined. She always had this very cute confused face whenever she woke up, not that I watch her in her sleep. She just tends to be a sleepy person and takes a lot of naps, on the couch or in a chair. I don't know how she finds it comfortable.

I looked outside to see a motel in front of the impala, Sam and Dean at the trunk and weird looking trees everywhere. Castiel was the one that woke us.
"Come on love birds!" Dean said, walking past me and Y/n as we got our stuff from the trunk also.

"Love birds?" I asked, Y/n just shook her head.
"Just because we fell asleep on each other. Don't mind him." She grabbed her bag and waited for me to get mine before she walked besides me to the motel room that Sam and Dean already had.
"You two are in the next room over" Dean handed
Y/n the keys as we walked to the next room over.

My nervousness came back. Sharing a room with this beauty isn't gonna be easy.
"Oh the rooms are connected so we can go bother Sam and Dean anytime." She smiled, going over to a door by one of the beds and opening it to reveal another door but with no handle. Y/n knocked until Dean opened his door, a annoyed look on his face.
"See Jack!" She turned to me and smiled as Dean rolled his eyes and walked off. She looked around our room, looking in the bathroom.

"So what bed do you want? You've been really quiet." Y/n leaned against the wall by the bathroom while I stared at her.
"I don't c-care." She ran and jumped on the bed closest to the double doors that she just opened. She bounced a little but then stopped.
"Go and do it Jackie." I dropped my bag on the ground and started running. I ran and jumped like Y/n did, I bounced on the bed but only to bounce back up and onto the ground with a thud.

"Ow" I said.
"Oh my god Jack are you okay?"
"What happened?" Sam ran in with his gun as Dean and Cas followed. Y/n helped me off the ground and onto the bed I would be sleeping in for the night.
"I told Jack to run and jump on the bed like I did because he thought it would be fun but he fell off the bed."
"You're like a two year old sometimes you know?" Dean said to her and she smiled.
"I only learn from the best!" She pinched his cheeks before laughing and walking to the bathroom, shutting the door.

"Jack, control your girlfriend!" Dean punched me in the shoulder pretty hard.
"S-shes not my girlfriend"
"Well ask her out then." He said.
"W-why?" I asked, seeing Y/n peeking through the bathroom door. I saw her but she didn't see me luckily.
"Because you like her! She likes you! You guys are the perfect match!"
"Ok" About 30 minuets later Y/n came out wrapped in a towel with a towel on her head. My face turned crimson red. Her skin even looked soft.

"Sorry for making you fall..." she said sweetly as she went through her bag, grabbing her pajamas and toiletries.
"I-it's fine."
"You don't look so good Jack." She placed her hand on my forehead and I got more nervous.
"Y/n?"
"Hm?"
"I love you" She took her hand away and I wanted it back on my skin. She looked me in the eyes before grabbing my hand and rubbing it with her thumb.

"I love you as well Jack."