Cas ~ does it?

Warning - gonna be a short one

"Does it ever stop hurting?" Cas asked, Jack and him staring at her. Sam and Dean were cleaning their guns in the  next room over, listening to the conversation.
"What? Does what stop hurting?" She asked a little confused and taken back by the sudden question from the seems-to-know-it-all angel.
"You're mental health. You havent been this bad since..."
"No it doesnt I just make room for it." She stated while avoiding his gaze.

"Atta girl." Dean yelled, he does the same exact thing. I mean they are twins so they have to have something in common.
"Atta girl Dean? Really? Shes our sister!" Sam protested and got into an argument with Dean.
"Shes my twin!" Dean protested back.
Y/n held her lips straight and picked up her weapons in her bag and walked through the halls to her secluded room.

She started cleaning her weapons on her bed, her ears being filled with the peaceful silence for the first time in a long time. Sounds of the bunker, mostly the air conditioning were the only noises besides her messing with her gun.
"Ah fuck Cas!" She yelled as Cas appeared sitting right next to her. She almost hit him in the face with the gun handle.
"Why wont you talk or let it out?" He asked, she sighed.
"Cause I dont want to Cas."
"Its not healthy to hold it in. Especially right now." She looked at him angrily.

"If you knew what I was keeping to myself, you would break." She poked his chest before getting up, opening the door and motioning for him to get out. He closed his eyes and nodded, opening them and walking out.