Sam ~ Disturbia

Another Rihanna song!

I looked through the bars of the cell I was locked in so see a man laying on the floor. His wrists were tied to a post in the room thing, I wouldn't call this a room. I think it was Sam, his face was turned away and it was pretty dark in the room but I could faintly see his hair. If Sam was here, then where was Dean and Cas? I heard groaning and saw that Sam was waking up, he moved his head to the other side so he was looking towards me. Even though we both got kidnapped, he still looks cute.

"Y/n!" He said and sat up a little too quickly as he was forced to the side because his wrists.
"Hi Sam." I smiled tiredly. He huffed and gave that cute look he always had when he finished beating someone up, you know? I don't know how to explain it but its cute. His eyes big, face almost like a confused one but his eyebrows weren't furrowed, instead they were raised. He breathed out heavily, Ive always loved this look on him.

"Where are we?" Uh oh, they told me with was gonna happen and they hypnotized me to say what they wanted, I went into hypnosis. I mean I've been here for almost a month so they had to do something with me. Hypnosis and brain washing were the second & third majors. But wait until Sam finds out what the first major is.
"You're in the city of wonder." I told him, his face finally went into confusion as he looked at me.
"Y/n? What are you talking about?"
"Ain't gonna play nice, watch out, you might just go under." He pulled at his restraints, failing.
"Y/n! Snap out of it!" He yelled at me but I didn't snap out of it.
"Better think twice, your train of thought will be altered." As I finished the sentence they walked in, closing and locking the door.
"Wha-" Sam started to say at me but stopped and looked at him.
"That's a good girl Y/n. As for you, Sam Winchester, we have something planned for you." He said, walking over to my cell and unlocking it, holding a hand out for me to take and I did.

He pulled me over to Sam and I stood in front of him, looking down as he looked up with a shocked and scared expression.
"Y/n, when I come back, you better have done it or have mercy on your soul." He ran his finger along my jaw, manifesting two chairs and torture weapons before making Sam appear tied in the chair. He left and I walked over to the table with the knives.
"Y/n, don't! You're better than this!" I sat in front of him, my legs on either side of the chair as I had it backwards. I was playing with one of the knives before I flashed my eyes, black and looked at Sam.
"No! NO!" He yelled, I smiled deviously.

~

I walked around the beaten & used Sam Winchester, with the bloody knife twirling around in my hand.
"W-what's wrong with me? Why do I feel like this?!" Awe, little sammy is experiencing Disturbia, using the dark side of his mind that he never has before. I stood in front of him, with a amused look on my face.
"Your mind is in Disturbia, it's like the darkness is the light." I snapped my fingers to where all the lights went out, I could see perfectly fine as of before, only lying. I put my hands on the chair arms, leaning down and looking at him.
"Am I scaring you tonight? It's disturbia Sammy," I giggled and back off, the lights coming back on.

"Aint used to what you like huh Sammy? You like me torturing you don't you?! It's the demon blood in you!" I yelled the middle sentence and whispered the last one, watching his reaction, trying to fight it back but not succeeding at all. He screamed, music to my ears.
"Stop! Y/n! This isn't you! Snap out of it!"
"Just because I paid attention to the dark side of my mind doesn't mean this isn't me. It's so me but only leaving out some parts." He looked at me angrily but I knew it was breaking him, seeing his lovely girlfriend like this.

"You know Sammy, it's a thief in the night to come and grab you, at least, that's what happened to me." I shrugged and sucked on the tip of the knife in front of his face.
"It can creep up inside you and consume you, it feels good, you should try it. Give in to it Sammy." I ran my finger along his jaw and he turned away from my touch. I stabbed him multiple times in places, but he wasn't hurting because I activated the demon blood thus the healing power present. My eyes were my normal y/e/c ones, no longer black but I was still in disturbia myself.
"A disease of the mind, it can control you. It is you." I said before putting the knife into his stomach, testing his healing skill. The door burst open and me and Sam turned our heads to see Dean and Castiel.
"Y/n?" Dean asked, lowering his demon blade as he walked towards me.

"Dean shes a demon!" Sam said, I turned back and slapped him across the face. Im not aware of myself.
"I am not I'm in Disturbia!"
"Disturbia?" Cas asked and I huffed in annoyance.
"What is it cas?"
"Disturbia is another place of ones mind they should never go. It can't be accessible unless you're a demon." Sam screamed again, he's finally giving in to it.
"Sammy!" Dean tried to run over to him but flew back when I wanted him to, Cas raised his demon blade but didn't move. Sam jutted forward in his chair, my same reaction when I was turned, I watched him in pain. His body was bloody from the wounds I gave him as his shirt was ripped in a couple spots. His long shaggy hair hung around his face, his puppy dog eyes looking up at me. They were dark brown.

I snapped back into reality as it was like I was holding my breath, I breathed heavily and looked around, feeling dizzy. I clutched onto the arm of the chair as my knees gave in and I went down to the ground.
"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" I face planted and then everything went black.

~

I gasped, waking up in my own bed that I haven't seen since last month. I carefully took in everything around me, the plain bedroom that me and Sam shared. He isn't beside me. I got up and ran down the hall of the bunker and into the library to see all three guys at the table, Sam's eyes glued to a book, Dean's lips glued to a beer bottle, and Cas' mind glued to whatever he's thinking about. I went unnoticed as I stood at the foot of the table, then walking over to where Sam was while dragging my fingers along Dean's shoulders and then Sam's shoulders.

I sat down in the chair beside Sam as all six eyes were now looking at me. I raised my eyebrows for one of them to start speaking and tell me what happened because I know something did and I don't remember any of it.
"Uh hey babe." Sam said as he closed his book and put it on the table. I smiled at him.
"Hi sammy. Hey Dean, Cas. Someone wanna tell me what happened? I feel like something did..." I stated, my eyes looking at all three of them until Cas spoke up.

"Ever heard of Disturbia, Y/n?"