Dean ~ Only girl in the world

Song: Only girl in the world ~ Rihanna

Karaoke night at the bar is great. I've always been one to entertain people and Im not afraid of singing in front of people or standing in front of a big room full of people. Sam and Dean not so much, you could say I sometimes annoy them because I'm such a partier. I really love to have fun and make sure other people have fun.

"Alright im going up, see ya guys after!" I down my shot as Dean watched me amusingly walk towards the stage. Dean and I have always had a chemistry, we're in a flirtation-ship, which is more than friends but less than a relationship, you just flirt with each other all the time and more. We barely ever fight and we just always have fun together and always joke with each other while of course pulling pranks on Sam and Cas.

I got up on the little stage as people turned their attention to me. I turned to the dj and told him my song, Only Girl In The World by Rihanna. And no, this isn't because of Dean and mines flirtation-ship, I've loved the song ever since I heard it. I always rock out to it whenever I do hear it and sometimes I blast it in the bunker. Once when I was alone at the bunker I blasted the song and started cleaning because the bunker was so majorly dirty and Sam and Dean walked in on me dancing while vacuuming. I didn't care though.

"I want you to love me, like im a hot ride. Be thinking of me, doing what you like." I sung, looking around the bar at almost everyone that was watching me. Sam was watching and Dean was entranced, I smiled at both of them and sent Dean a wink.

"So boy, forget about the world, cause it's gonna be me and you tonight. I wanna make you beg for it. Then I'm gonna make you swallow your pride, oh." I took the microphone off its stand and began walking around on the stage, getting ready to dance and have people in the bar also dance. All the bartenders knew me real well since I like making friends and I'm the life of every party I'm at. Sometimes I help out in town at places and I help out the homeless and everyone else that might need help.

Sometimes I make Dean and Sam help me help other people even though we help everyone by hunting. But I never slow down, I don't need a break, I have too much energy. So on our off days I'm always in town doing something good.
"Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love. Like I'm the only one who knows your heart. Only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that's in command, cause I'm the only one who understands. How to make you feel like a man!" 

I got off stage and started pulling people out of their seats and gesturing for them to dance and have fun, other than just drinking. The dj turned the music up and I walked over to the bar while along the way bumping hips and dancing with strangers or people I already knew, making me smile along them.

"Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world, like I'm the only one that you'll ever love. Like I'm the only one who knows your heart! Only one!"  I took the shot out of Dean's hand before he could get another drink and I took his hand and pulled him up, along with Sammy. Dean looked down at me with a look I didn't recognize but love already. His eye were a bright glossy green, he had this smile that I always melt whenever I see.

I stood on the stool that Dean was sitting on previously as he grabbed my hand and helped me on the bar too.
Dean chuckled and shook his head as I danced while moving down the bar and smiling when I see people dancing with their friends. Jo, the bartender laughed when I put my head under the tap and got a drink quickly. She let me, she's my bestfriend so shes gotta. Ellen was standing behind Jo, smiling. She raised me when my parents didn't bother with me anymore and she caught on to my troublemaking real quick. I caught her eye and I smile as innocently as possible.