Dean ~ Demons

Demons ~ Imagine Dragons
I might skip some lyrics
Italics = thoughts

Im sure I looked like shit. My mascara probably running down my face as tears still slipped from my eyes, landing on my ripped jeans. Covered in blood and tied up to a chair, wrists and ankles, as I couldn't move and the demons tortured me still. I'd take being tortured over being raped and luckily I hadn't been raped but I felt like they were gonna do that. I was changed now for the better they said, I felt the same but I didn't all at the same time.

My head was fuzzy and spinning like crazy. The door swung open as two demons came in with both the Winchester brothers tied up too as Dean saw me.
"Y/n!" Pushing both of them to the ground.
"Well we found your little slut trying to kill us all by herself. She was too easy might I say."
"Son of a bitch" Dean spit at them as he caught on to what they were trying to tell them. I shook my head no.
"Dean they're lying they didn't! I swear!" A slap across the face was enough for me to shutup.

"I'll fucking kill you sons of bitches!" Dean yelled spitting out blood from kicks delivered to him a minute ago.
"Now, the Winchesters are gonna hear the cries of their beloved Y/n." They untied me and changed, I smirked, walking towards Dean. Looking down at him, my eyes flashed black, making Deans eyes open wide.
"Get out of her!"
"Oh she's not in me, she is me" I said, bending down to his level with a knife, twirling it around in my hand.
"Y/n, don't do this." Sam said from across the room.

I walk back, sitting on the chair and crossing my legs.
"Now let's see, what game shall we play hm? How about I'll untie you both, let you run around this warehouse while I chase you!" I snapped my fingers and they were untied and running towards me.

"Ah ah ah ah." I shook my finger, making them freeze in their tracks. I smiled, my eyes still black.
"Y/n we can help you. Just like I helped Dean."
"Yea well you see Sam, I don't want help. I don't need it. This is who I am."

~

"Oh Winchester boys, where are you? Don't you wanna come out and plaaay?" I whined, running my fingers along a wall as I was walking down a hallway in the warehouse as I had the knife in my other hand.

"When the days are cold and the cards all fold and the saints we see are all made of gold. When your dreams all fail and ones we hail are the worst of all when the blood runs stale."

"Y/n you were my dream." Dean said, his famous sadden face showing. It broke my heart but yet I remain heartless. I tilted my head, letting him talk instead of interrupting him.

"I wanted to hide the truth and shelter you, but-"
"With the beast inside there's nowhere we can hide." I smirked, pinning him to the ground with the new sudden strength I had.

"No matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom come."  I said, looking down at poor heartbroken Dean Winchester. His eyes were searching mine. We began to wrestle and fight each other, I didn't use any powers on him as I wanted to go without them to fight.

"Y/n, snap out of it!" He yelled at me once he pinned me down.

"When you feel my heat, look into my eyes. It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide."

I felt my eyes shift to my original color ones as I put my hands on Dean's shoulders, he just looked into my eyes, he could probably see the Demon staring back at him.
"Please help me Dean, I-I dont know what's happening to me and I dont like it either but I do at the same time!" I cried, wet tears falling down my face.
"Y/n we're gonna help you okay? You gotta try and stay like this." I nodded and we started walking to find Sam.

"Don't get too close its dark inside. It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide."

~
Dean and Sam tied me to chair, inside a devils trap in the dungeon just like when Dean was demon. Sam began the treatment, I hate needles. He filled it with the cure and then inserted it into my arm, I squirmed and Dean came to hold me down, getting too close for my liking.

"No!" I yelled.
"Y/n hold still dammit!"
"No!" I threw my legs out, accidentally kicking Sam back and into the table, resulting in everything spilling and falling off.
"I think we need to tie her to a table instead." My eyes turned back to black.
"Kinky, I like the idea." I smiled, they both turned their heads to look at me with confusion as their conversation stopped.

"They say it's what you make, I say it's up to fate. It's woven in my soul, I need to let you go."

This is who I am. I need to let myself go, my soul. This was my fault or maybe this was my fate. Turning into a monster that Dean and Sam are gonna have to kill. I miss Dean.

Another injection into my arm and another scream out my mouth. I'll be strong, Sam was the only one down here at this time.
"Sammy, let me out."
"Sorry Y/n, cant do that." I groaned.
"Just a couple more days and it'll be over."

"Sam please" I begged, I didn't have any strength to get out of the ropes if I wanted to. I didn't move, I just laid staring at the ceiling all day and night. I feel horrible.

"Your eyes they shine so bright, I want to save their light. I can't escape this now, unless you show me how."

~

I put my cold hand onto Dean's warm cheek, his sadden face making me very sad. Dean's bright candy green eyes comforting me as they were home. He is home to me.
"I love you Y/n, never forget that."
"Dean? Why are you acting like I'm gonna die?"
"I don't know" I smiled tiredly, all the needles that have been shoved in my arm are tiring me out.

"Can she come out now?" Dean asked Sam who just walked in.
"Yea" They both started to untie me and Dean pulled me into a hug. My eyes darted black again and Sam and Dean were both thrown back.

"Y/n! No!" Sam yelled as I grabbed a needle and walked over to him.
"Lets see how you like it!" I shoved the needle into his arm as he screamed and I smirked. I was pulled back by Castiel, his grace taking a toll on me, burning my skin and making me scream and wiggle.
"Cas you're hurting me!" I growled, my voice not my voice anymore.
"This isnt the Y/n I know!" It continued for a solid five minutes or so before I passed out in Castiel's arms.

~

I woke up in my ordinary plain room.
"Awe shit" I whispered, remembering what I did to the boys yesterday or whenever it was. I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair in a messy bun, then went around the bunker looking for the boys.
"Y/n" I turned around to see Dean and I was engulfed in a warm hug. My home.
"Dean" I said back, "I'm so sorry for everything I did to you-"
"Shh it's ok, you couldn't control it. I've been there, with the mark of cain too baby"
"How long was I out?"
"About 3 days. But don't worry I was checking up on you."

"Thank you, wheres Sam and Cas?"
"They should be bac-" Sam and Castiel busted through the bunker door, coming down the stairs to see me and Dean standing side by side.
"Hello Y/n" Cas greeted like always, "hey Cas"
"Y/n" Sam nodded in my direction, handing Dean his pie.

"You hungry?" Dean said with a mouthful. I smiled, Im happy to be myself again. Im back home, in my real home, with my home. With my boyfriend and bestfriends. I was happy.