Sam ~ Unluncky

I hop in the shower, always my favorite way to wake up. The water cascades down my naked body and to the drain, along with soap and shampoo. The soap being air borne and smelling delightful, like vanilla. I rinse myself one last time before I almost turn the water off. I stepped to put my loofa up to hang dry and my foot cane out from under me. Me being the dumbass I am tried to grab the water to catch myself but that did not work.

I hit the wall and then the floor, resulting in two loud bangs. Im sure the boys could hear. I get up, no doubt I probably bruised my ass. As I step out I slip on the stupid slick white tiles every bathroom in America seems to have. I go flying into my vanity, hitting my nose smack dab on the edge of the counter. I see red come quickly and my nose hurts like a motherfucker.

As I went flying my arm slid across the counter, sliding all my products onto the floor. Also my wrist as I landed on in. Never broken two bones in a day before so new record for me. I lay on the bathroom floor, wrapped in a white... well now, red towel. Holding my nose. Sam, my fiancé came in. The look of panic across his face was absolutely priceless.

"Oh baby. Okay, its okay um, uh-" He panicked and pulled me into a sitting position.
"Hold you head down. Down let the blood rush to the back of your throat cause you could choke on it." He told me and I did as told as he rummaged through the cabinet for the first aid kit. I stared at my very very purple, bloody and swollen wrist. Ladies, never leave scissors on your vanity.

Sam pulled out the first aid kit and started his own version of doctor on me. He made my nose stop bleeding surprisingly fast and then put a make shift stitch over the cut. He gently cradled my wrist and wrapped it for now.
"Come on, lets get you to the hospital." Sam helped my get dressed and to the car,

I hit my head when I was getting in the impala, biting my tongue. I was a pretty positive person so this wasn't gonna bring me down.

-

8 stitches, being in the hospital for like five hours and a cast later, we're back at the bunker finally. I was exhausted. My foot misses a step on the bunker stairs and I start to fall forward but Sam caught me.
"What is wrong with you today?" He asked, more to himself. I couldn't help but ask myself the same question.

"Maybe you should read a book. What could go wrong with that?" Sam suggests. I walk into the library and select a book, trying to pull it out. It almost has this sticky bottom. I pull hard as I could on it with one hand. My hand slips and I go backwards, across the coffee table and into the lamp, breaking it. I sighed.

The boys both laugh but then keep me in mine and Sam's room. They think it's safer for me to stay in here most the night. It was safe until I need to go to the bathroom....
I grabbed the bedroom door handle and it broke off, causing the door to be locked in the closed position.
"For fucks sake." I yell through the hole at Sam and Dean to arrive asap. I hear laughing and a camera going off on the other side of the door.

"It's not funny! I really need to pee!" I state, Sam works in the handle. Dean has a towel wrapped around his head from his shower he just got out of.
Sam finally gets the door open and I rush to the bathroom, doing my business but then slipping in the water that Dean left behind.

I grabbed the shower curtain, breaking every hook and bringing the rod down with me as I fell i to the wet bathtub and tangle myself up pretty good. I scream, out of anger and frustration. Mostly frustration as I began to cry.
"Y/n, hey, sh sh sh, its okay." Sam speaks to me and undoes me from the curtain. My hair full of static when he pulled it off. Sam couldn't hold a laugh in and had to laugh. I mean I giggled as well, just all the things that have happened to me.

"Come here baby." Sam pulled me out gently and pulled me into his warm safe arms.
"It's only for today." He said and caressed my hair. I sighed, closed my eyes and breathed in his scent.
"Maybe im hexed."