Jack ~ Summer Dress

Jack's pov

I watched as she looked up towards the hot sun. She was tan, she got really tan in the summer and got more freckles. She got prettier every time I looked at her. Y/n didn't look like a hunter but she was, although Sam and Dean put her on research all the time she didn't mind. If she could help she would. I guess she wasnt really out with her brothers much because of what happened when they were little.

She always wore these revealing dresses when it was hot outside, making guys flirt and comment on her beauty. She didn't mind the attention she got from them though, she would shrugged them off kindly.

"Jack?" I came back into reality as Y/n was looking at me from the distance she was at. Her face no longer towards the sun, but towards me. Today was one of those days she wore her many dresses, Y/n had a white thin sleeved shirt on with a skirt part with flowers. I am not sure if that's what humans would call it.

"Yes Y/n?""You're staring at me again!" Y/n giggled, I smiled

"Yes Y/n?"
"You're staring at me again!" Y/n giggled, I smiled.
"S-sorry." I told her as she started walking towards me.
"It's okay. I don't mind." She smiled, although her face was hard to see as the sun was shining directly on it. I tilted my head and I felt her sun kissed skinned warm hand grab mine.

"Come on Jack!" She pulled me with her towards her car. I got in the passengers seat and she got in the drivers and started driving, the windows were down and the music was blasting.
"Where are we going?" I asked and looked at her and Y/n looked back at me and smiled like she always does.
"Somewhere fun!"

~

We drove down this dirt road, sun flowers in a field on both sides. I stared at them when the car suddenly stopped, and I saw Y/n get out so I followed her. She walked over to a woman in a store, paying her for something then Y/n turned back to me and smiled brightly.
"Pft new couples these days." The woman said as
Y/n grabbed my hand and pulled me outside and into the field of flowers that were taller than me even.

"Aren't they beautiful, Jack?" She asked, spinning around and then putting her face to one of the shorter flowers. Do humans put their face in flowers to greet them?
"Yes they are. You are as well but only more beautiful."
"Thank you Jackie! You look handsome as well." We walked for what seems like miles of sun flowers. It was, thousands of sun flowers surrounding us in every direction. Everything was peaceful and right.

"Hey Y/n?"
"Hm?" She ran her fingers along the flowers petals.
"Do you think Dean will ever like me?"
"It'll take some time but I believe he will. Me, Sam and Cas like you though. I like you a lot." She smiled, her e/c eyes glowing bright as the sun hit them perfectly.
Y/n looked ahead and screamed excitedly,
"Jack! Look! Come on!" She grabbed my hand and started running fast.

"It's a... tree?" I tilted my head in confusion at her excitement but I love it when she's excited.
"Yes, you can climb trees! Watch!" She took off her sandals and proceeded to start the climbing of the tree. Most the time shes always barefoot and I don't understand because her brothers are always in their boots.
"See! You should try to climb it! It's fun!"
"Okay, I'll try." I walked up and copied what she did, it was easier than I thought it would be. The tree got my hands dirty and I didnt like it. I looked up to see Y/n above me a couple branches looking down at me already.
"How'd you get up that far?"
"I've been climbing things since I was little Jack. Dean would always have to pull me down from things while little Sammy stood back and watched. Although I got scrapes and bruises most the time, it didn't stop me."