Dean ~ Broken wings

Y/f/c = ur fave color

I stumbled around the house on my crutches since my entire leg and my entire left arm was in a cast after been thrown out a window on the second story of a hotel by a demon. At least the casts was y/f/c. Only joy about being in one, and I couldn't exactly shower. Anyway I was crippled for at least two months and it is almost the end of the second month so I should be getting these casts off soon. I could move my fingers in my left hand, that being good because it takes muscle to do that so my arm is getting stronger again.

I crutched into the kitchen to get water when I see Sam was in there with his back turned. Of course with my luck one of my crutches slips out from under my arm and I go falling to the ground with a yell. I lay on the ground with my left arm over my eyes, not wanting to get up just yet.
"Y/n! Oh my god are you ok?!" Sam asked and quickly ran over to me.
"Im fine." I said looking up at the moose.
"What happened?!" He asked as he pulled me up and to a chair as he went and got my crutches.
"I fell dumbass!" I said sarcastically

The bunker door slam shut as a mad but sad Dean walked in and straight to his room, slamming his door shut as well.
"I should go talk to him."
"Be careful this time."
"Ok mom" I said sarcastically to Sam as I made my way to Dean's room. I knocked once and no answer; I knocked again and still no answer, and I opened the door to see him sitting with his back towards me.

"Dean are you okay?" Silence. He drank from a beer bottle, I looked around his room to see that it was covered with beer or whiskey bottles and I hated it. I plopped myself on his bed behind him and sat in silence for a while before trying to get him to talk to me.
"Dean, you cant blame yourself for my fall."
"Im such a failure and I shouldn't be here. Im gonna end up getting someone I love killed!" He said, he went to take another drink before I grabbed the bottle from his hands, making him turn to look at me and try to get the bottle back.
"No, you don't need this anymore Dean. You're not a failure. Just because I got hurt doesn't mean you're a failure! This world needs you Dean, you and Sam stopped the apocalypse, twice!" I put the bottle on his nightstand and began to rub his back and shoulders with the good hand I had and with the fingers I had. He tensed at my touch but soon relaxed and almost laid back against me but didn't.

"You were on my watch and I should've been there to save you-"
"Dean, you did save me. You took me to the hospital to get my leg and arm casted and then you helped me to my room when I was all drugged up and made sure I had everything I needed." Dean stood up and turned to face me, yelling slightly.
"No you don't get it Y/n! What if it was a higher window or it was Sam or Cas even?! I dont know what'd I do with myself if I lost any of you three..."
I let silence fill the room and before I began to talk to him again. "I know what'd you would do."
"What?" He huffed, angrily.
"You'd carry on because that's what Dean Winchester does. You'd kill bad creatures and you'd continue fighting. You'd do it for me, Sam and Cas and yourself and you won't let anything stop you."

Dean sat down again and I pulled him back a little, pulling his shirt off. Surprisingly he let me do that, I massaged him again and I felt his muscles pop and relax. His skin was so soft. I moved so that I could push him down on his stomach to which I did and I sat on his lower back but of course not hurting him.

"Take these broken wings and learn to fly again, learn to live so free." I sang softly and quietly, I saw Dean close his eyes. I smiled the smile that Dean had always put on my face.
"And when we hear the voices sing the book of love will open up and let us in. Take these broken wings." I watched the side of Dean's face I could see, and I saw a couple tears slide down his cheek. I pulled him into my arms, holding his head against my chest like a mother would do to her child. I still sung softly to him, rocking back and forth a little bit and I felt him whimper. Hearing him cry broke my heart, I've only seen Dean cry a couple times and each time it broke my heart. Im pretty sure I was the only one that Dean can feel completely comfortable to cry in front of.

"Baby, its all I know, that you're half of the flesh and blood makes me whole. I need you so..."
My other hand was rubbing up and down his back as my one hand soothingly messes with his hair. I looked down to see his eyes closed and his cheek pressing against my chest, he looked just like he did when he was four, only a lot older.

"So take these broken wings and learn to fly again, learn to live so free. And when we hear the voices sing, the book of love will open up and let us in."
I saw Sam standing at the door with a look of sadness on his face but also shock, I quickly smiled at him and looked back down at Dean. Im pretty sure he was asleep but I didn't mind.

"Take these broken wings. You've got to learn to fly, learn to live and love so free."

"Sam can you turn the light out please?" I whispered-shouted across the room to which Sam nodded, turning the light out and shutting the door quietly. I scooted down in the bed a little which was very hard to do since I had a broken leg and arm and a full grown six foot man laying on me. I somehow managed to get a blanket out from under us and I laid it over Dean, he stirred and I froze. I relaxed as I felt his arms come around my body tightly and stay there.

"Dean? You awake?" I whispered, running my hand through his hair.
"Mhm"
"Do you want me to stay?" He nodded before silence took over the room again for what seemed like the longest time. I closed my eyes before I heard Dean mumble something and I watched his face scrunch up. It was cute.

"Thank you Y/n, I love you so much." I smiled,
"You're welcome. I love you a lot too." He looked up at me with wide eyes.
"I really dont know what'd I do without you."
"You'd fly with broken wings" He chuckled before he kissed my cheek and sleep over took the both of us, Dean still hugging my body.