Dean ~ Werewolf

"Mom? Dad?" I called down the stairs after hearing a weird sound. I walked to the kitchen where my mom and dad always cook dinner together, to see this god awful ugly creature hunched over. I walked closer to see my parents and siblings lying on the floor surrounded in blood. I started crying and the creature heard me. I ran back upstairs, the creature chasing me.

I screamed and ran to the bathroom, slamming and locking the door. The rabid creature clawed and banged against it. I just witnessed my whole family being massacred, my parents and siblings. The door handle started jiggling as the growling started, then two gun shots that made me flinch.

I was too scared to open the door, my anxiety levels too far gone. What if it's a guy acting like he's trying to help but he's just wants to kill me? I thought,
"Anyone in there?" A deep voice came, sounded a little like my dads. I slowly open the door and see a tall man, had to be at least late thirties early forties.
"Hey there, you're safe now. I killed it, the werewolf." He smiled at me. I came out of the room and followed him to a impala.

Man my brother would've liked this car.
"The names John," He said and then handed me a tissue. I took it and wiped my tears away. My throat thick to where I can't speak properly.
"Y-y/n." I told him. He opening the passenger door for me and I got in shaking.

~

John opened the door for me as I was surprised that he got to it before I did. Tears were running down my face as my head wouldn't shut out the nights events. My head hurt like hell. I followed John into a hotel room to see a blurry boy my age and another younger one. They looked shocked and curious.

"Dean!" Dean looked the same age as me, 17. The younger one had to at least be three or four years younger than Dean. I watched as he got a first aid kit out, I guess to patch me up. John walked off into a joining room.

"What happened?" Dean asked me as he sat in front of me by the kitchen table. He was soft spoken.
"Um," I swallowed and pushed back the new tears. His eyes were gorgeous, full of curiosity and hope, the look reminded me of children.
"It's okay, Im sorry I shouldn't have asked. Do you mind?" Dean said and then pointed to my hair. I pulled my hair back so he could clean the scratches on my collarbone, face and neck. I barely got away in time.
"I um, think it was a werewolf?" I spoke, running my tongue along my bottom lip.

He sat up straight and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.
"Huh. So uh, is your family...?" He was looking down at the bloody gauze in his hands.
"Yeah." New tears slid down my cheeks. Dean took a gauze and wiped the scratches on my face, collecting the tears.

"Hey hey, it's ok now. It'll be alright." Dean lightly smiled.
"Im taking your brother out." John walked in as the younger one followed him. Dean immediately stood up, I just stayed.
"Why? Am I not going?"
"You're grounded remember? No hunts for two weeks unless I really need it. I have to show Sam something."
"If Sam's there then I have to be!" He protested.

The door shut and Dean locked it, walked back over to me. He chuckled,
"My dad isn't one to clean up his messes or anything." Dean went back to cleaning my face scratches and he hit a spot that made me flinch and pull away.
"Sorry."

"What'd you do? To get grounded?" I asked him, the right side of his lips quirking up.
"You really wanna know?" I nodded,
"I broke into the principals office and stole all their candy." I lip quirked up. I couldn't laugh.
"Nah, uh. If I told you you'd probably see me differently than you do now. I had a perfectly good reason for it."

"Was it for Sam?" I guessed,
"Yeah how'd you know?" Dean was amused.
"Lucky guess. I see that you care for him a lot. A lot like my brother did me." I looked down and fumbled with my hands. I started crying again and Dean kneeled down in front of me,
"Hey it's okay. Come here," He pulled me into hug him, it was more than enough to comfort and make me feel safe.

"Are you hungry?" I nodded 'no'. He just held me for as long as I held on. His body radiating heat and making me calm down a bit. I pulled away, feeling awkward.
"Sorry I just,"
"No it's okay, you give great hugs." He smiled, then got up to put the first aid kit away. Dean made me feel ok for just a split second. Like everything is gonna be okay and that I wont stay like this forever.