Chapter 2

Before I knew it I was walking up to the hotel were The Vamps were staying at in London, I was sort of nervous about this for some reason. I guess they were kind of a big deal and even though I'd met plenty of famous people before I felt a certain anxiety when it comes to meeting new people, especially considering I didn't even know these guys or even know their names. Slowly I made my way up the stairs to find the floor my manager had told me they were on, I decided to take the stairs because waiting for lift would've taken about 3 times longer then walking up the stairs, I reached the door of floor three but before I could open the door it swung towards me hitting me and knocking me over. Typical. This was just my luck, only I would be hit by a door.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry," I heard a guy gasp clearly having been the one to have hit me.

"No it's my fault, sort of," I sighed scrunching the roots of my hair.

"Are you okay?" this guy asked.

"Yeah I'm fine," I frowned and looked up at the guy who was staring at me, I had my hand on my head because it did hurt a bit. "Wait do I know you?"

"I don't think so," he shook his head slowly as I studied his face, his blonde hair brought up into a quiff, deep blue eyes, thin lips, attractive, he almost looked like he could be in a boyband, wait maybe a band...of course I'd just embarrassed myself in front of someone I was now going to have to spend hours with.

"You're in The Vamps," I smiled slightly.

"Oh you're a fan," he sighed shaking his head.

"No," I laughed a bit thinking he was joking but it soon dawned on me he clearly wasn't by his slightly confused expression. "Are you not joking?"

"Why would I be joking?" he frowned slightly.

"Let me introduce myself," I sighed standing up now dusting off my plain black jeans. "I'm Holly Parker." He looked at me for a second clearly not have actually taken in what I looked like when he'd knocked me over.

"Shit you are aren't you," he looked shocked and blushed a bit.

"Yeah I am," I laughed a bit. "I'm actually supposed to be meeting you and the others like 5 minutes ago so..."

"Yeah sorry," he shook his head and move to the side letting me past him and I knew he was walking behind me. "I'm James by the way," he said catching up so he was walking next to me.

"Nice to meet you James," I sighed looking over at him.

"I know who you are by the way," he sighed. "I mean we all loved your EP and your YouTube channel I just didn't recognise you at first."

"Don't worry," I shook my head but was a bit annoyed just because I was able to know roughly who he was and there were 4 of them and only one of me. I know usually when I perform or do red carpet events I have more make up on or look more made up but I didn't look too different I was still the same 5'7' dirty blonde haired girl just instead of having smokey eyeshadow I had small amounts of eyeliner on around my hazel eyes.

"This is the room by the way," James pointed to a door on the left and took out a room key and opened the door entering the room followed by me.

"James do you think she's as pretty as she is in her videos?" I heard a boys voice with a slight Birmingham accent ask probably seeing James but not me.

"I mean I like to think I am," I smirked crossing my arms whilst James laughed slightly seeing the 3 boys all sitting on a bed staring at me.

"I'd say prettier," one of the boys winked at me and I rolled my eyes, God that better have been a joke and not him hitting on me. "I'm Tristan by the way."

"I'm Brad," The boy who'd asked James if I was pretty said and I recognised him straight away as he was the lead singer of the band.

"I'm Connor," the last one smiled sweetly, I knew he was the last to join the band and was the youngest.

"I'm Holly," I said slightly awkwardly.

"Well Holly, we have been YouTube stalking you all afternoon..." Brad started to say with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Shit what did you find?" I let out a small laugh.

"We may have found the vlog of you and your friend Zoe..." Connor started to say leaning forwards.

"Singing along to our song," Tristan finished for him.

"I stand by that," I smirked slightly, thankfully that seemed to break the ice and I felt slightly more at ease around them all, well other then James who didn't seem to really talk much. I wasn't sure if James'

distance was down to the fact he didn't realise who I was at first or because he was just a quiet person. Even so the rest of the boys seemed really nice, incredibly funny actually like they were the kind of people I would actually want to spend time with and it didn't feel like a forced PR kind of friendship. Of course we did have to do the usually taking photos for instagram with eachother to be uploaded with captions basically saying we were all friends, this was all to be done the day or two before we announced that I was actually touring with Taylor and The Vamps though it was hardly touring so much as 5 nights at the O2. Still after tonight I was pretty excited to start this tour even if I was going to have to deal with James who appeared incredibly awkward around me.