Chapter 18

"Hey guys so we're doing a twitcam today to celebrate the release of Wild Heart," Brad cheered as all the boys sat on the sofa in their living room doing a twitcam.

"So we asked you to tweet us your questions at #WildHeart," James smiled getting his phone out of his pocket to look through the tweets.

"Okay so @vampettelove wants to know if we have any surprises in store for when we tour with Taylor Swift," Tristan read a tweet off of his phone.

"Well we do a have one or two things in store for anyone," Brad smirked cheekily.

"If any of you guys are coming to the red tour I'd get very excited if I were you," Connor chuckled.

"@Tronnorbegs wants to know how excited are we for the Red Tour?" Brad sighed looking at his phone. "Okay James want to answer this one?"

"Oh my God I can't even," James grinned a glint in his eye. "It's a dream come true."

I stood there watching more and more questions being answered and I watched as it soon turned into a risky game of truth or dare. When the dares started Brad was suddenly being forced to do the cinnamon challenge making him choke and spit it out sharply. Connor then had to run outside and shout out "Buy Wild Heart" before running back inside and sitting down onto the coach.

"Okay James your up," Tristan smirked evily over at him.

"You see we would want you to do some really really horrible dare but on the hashtag half of the questions were all related to a certain person," Brad grinned and winked at me as I stood still off camera. "A certain girl by the name of Holly."

"What are you saying?" James asked and glanced up at me then over to Brad.

"Come on bring your girlfriend on camera," Brad nudged him forcing James to run over to me and pull me into view the twitcam.

"This is Holly Parker, singer and James' girlfriend," Brad announced gesturing to me as I sat down on the edge of the sofa next to James.

"One of the main questions is asking if we like Holly," Tristan laughed reading the tweets.

"I hate her so..." James shrugged smirking at me making roll my eyes at him.

"Seriously though we all wanted James to ask Holly out for a good month before he actually worked up any courage to," Brad sighed patting James on the back. "He was really whinny and was like 'what if she doesn't like me and...'" James cut Brad off by kicking Brad harshly causing him to whimper.

"Holly another question is who is your favorite member of the vamps?" Connor asked batting his eyelashes at me.

"I dunno I don't really like any of them or there music," I shrugged teasing them.

"Lies it's me," Tristan said smugly.

"Ha you wish," James scoffed putting his arm around my shoulder pulling me into him.

"James is right because clearly everyone loves the lead singer," Brad shook his head firmly.

"Anyway how excited are you for touring with us Hol?" Connor asked changing the subject to something safer.

"So excited," I laughed clapping my hands together.

"Everybody would like to know the romantic story about how James asked Holly out," Tristan grinned looking up from his phone where he was still on twitter.

"Well after about a month of being friends I took Holly for a walk and I told her how I felt and stuff and..." James started to say.

"Okay your so underselling this," Brad jumped in quickly. "I mean he had this whole romantic speech memorised and..." I turned and looked James who was burying his head in my shoulder in embarrassment from the story we'd created. "...he told her how much he liked her saying that she was really..."

"Okay, okay enough about me and James," I rolled my eyes stopping Brad from being anymore embarrassing. "Talk more about your amazing single Wild Heart."

"If we must," Brad sighed running his hands through his hair as I pulled myself up to go.

"No you're staying," Tristan glared at me as James grabbed my hand stopping me from getting away. I would've objected but the whole being on camera thing was probably exactly what Joe would want us to do and make it more believable that we were together.

"Fine," I laughed falling back into the sofa James' arm wrapping itself around me. I sort of sat there awkwardly occasionally saying something for the rest of the Twitcam but not really much. I guess I was being careful to still be myself but not be too loud that everyone hated me and not being too quiet that everyone thought I was a moody bitch. To be honest I was probably overthinkng every action but I was totally aware of the reality of the internet and how people can go from liking you or at least not hating you to sending you threats and making you feel awful so overthinking every action was probably a good thing for me to do.The thing is no matter how much I liked to keep the strong front up I was worried about how people would react to me, it was weird to just have people hating me and without a doubt people would hate me.