Chapter 33

I switched back over to radio 1 as I drove onto the motorway heading back into London now Easter was done. Straight away Last Night started to blast through the speakers into my car making me smile a tiny bit for some reason letting out a tiny laugh. It just felt odd listening to the radio and being like oh hey I know those guys, I've seen them drunk and I'm in fake relationship with one. As the song finished I smiled faintly hearing Scott Mills talking about one thing or another before an interveiw with The Vamps came on air which I continued to listen to driving on the long road to get home. It only took me a few hours before I got too uncomfortable and bored when I stopped off at a service station to go to the toilet probably looking pretty rough so I just hoped to get in and out without being noticed which was nearly successful until I went into W H Smiths to get a drink and happened to be looking at the CDs when my own album happened to be still on display and it tweeked with one of the girls in the shop.

"Wait you're Holly Parker..." she stared at me stunned and I smiled nodding. "I almost didn't recognise you oh my God I'm so lucky I did, I like love you."

"Awh thank you," I smiled at her.

"Do you think I could have a photo or something?" she asked hopefully.

"Yeah of course," I laughed slightly before quickly taking a photo with her.

"Thank you so much," she grinned up at me.

"It's okay," I sighed smiling slightly.

"I'm really sorry to hear about you and James by the way," she said softly as if it was a sensitive subject but I just stared at her confused.

"What about me and James?" I asked slightly confused.

"That you broke up and he was using you and stuff," she explained making my jaw drop a tiny bit.

"Who said that?" I asked quickly and she pulled a magazine out of her bag handing it to me. "Oh."

"Wait is it not true?" she asked and I felt unsure of what to say in response to be honest because maybe this had been planted for our break up but my manager surley would've told me.

"No," I shook my head handing the magazine back. "We're still together." I sighed shaking my head at her.

"I'm so happy," she grinned clutching the gossip magazine which sort of surprised me that I hadn't seen it before.

"I'm glad," I forced a small smile before giving her a quick hug and she left me alone to now go find this magazine she was holding which wasn't too hard to get so I quickly brought it before hurrying back to the car before I could be quized anymore.

---

"Wait so what does it say?" James asked as I handed him over the magazine now back at the boys apartment after spending some time at my house only to find out that it was just James and Brad there the other two still with their family.

"It says that because you were seen with a girl that we broke up and a 'source," I used airquotes then. "basically said that now The Vamps are doing well you've gotten what you wanted from our relationship and we have broken up because you were using me to get famous."

"Where do people get this stuff from?" Brad asked taking the magazine off of James flicking to the page where the article was. "Look they have photos of you two there and there, obviously your together how can they say you're using her for fame it's stupid."

"No what's stupid is that because you went to see your family and I was seen out with my little sister they assumed that we'd broken up," James grumbled taking the magazine back. "Wait they have that photo the girl took of us in the park like 2 weeks ago, is this actually serious?"