Chapter 7

Somehow I'd convinced not just The Vamps but also Zoe that I liked James and he liked me. I still had no idea how that had happened because I didn't think I was that good an actor and I had no feelings for James in that way. It wasn't going to be one of those things where we end up falling in love because we were genuinely just friends who had to pretend to be secretly in love with each other. My life was getting weirdly complicated right now actually between having to lie to everyone about such an important part of my life and the fact now it was announced I was Taylor's other supporting act people were taking more of an interest in me and my music.

"Okay so what's going on?" James asked looking up at the TV screen where I was making him watch Pretty Little Liars.

"Okay so he's been dating Spencer and now it's just been revealed he's on the A team who are the people sending them those threatening texts," I explain to James who had invited me over to 'hang out'.

"Right but she doesn't know that it's him?" he questioned his eyes fixed on the screen.

"Nope no idea," I shook my head firmly.

"Right, got it," he nodded.

"So where are the others?" I asked as the show went to a break.

"Oh well Brad and Tristan went shopping and Connor went to go see a friend," James replied.

"Okay so what do they think is happening with us?" I asked turning to face him.

"Well they think I like you and they all arranged to go out so we'd have alone time basically," he shrugged.

"Alone time?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Get your mind out of the gutter Holly," he laughed pushing my arm.

"Hey you know what they'd think," I smirked sitting up again.

"Well yeah but you're not meant to be like them," he shook his head.

"Nah I'm basically one of them," I giggled.

"You can give Brad a run for his money," he pointed out.

"Please I already do," I joked as we heard a key turn in the door.

"We're back," Brad shouted and quickly James pulled me closer to him so we were sitting virtually on the same cushion on the sofa and he brought his arm over so it rest along the back of the love seat.

"Well hello there," Tristan smirked seeing me and James huddled up at one end of the sofa.

"What have you two been doing whilst we were out then?" Brad asked falling into an armchair with exhaustion.

"Oh Holly was showing me this show," James pointed to the screen.

"What show is?" Tristan asked sitting down on the other side of me.

"Pretty Little Liars," I sighed as the show returned from the ad-break.

"Well you two look rather cute," Brad winked at us and I felt my checks burn up embarrassed by being called cute with anyone.

"Shut up Brad," James laughed but was shooting him a glare over my head and I felt a small smile fall on my face knowing exactly what James was doing.

"I'm just saying..." Brad shrugged.

"Anyway Holly we are going out to grab some food when Con gets home do you want to come?" Tristan asked cutting Brad off from embarrassing us anymore.

"Yeah I'd love to," I smiled at Tristan thankful for what he'd done. The boys all stayed in the room and watched a few episodes of Pretty Little Liars with me because Connor hadn't arrived home yet. After part way through the second episode I'd gotten a few twitter notification.

Tristan Evans @TheVampsTristan

When @TheVampsJames makes female friends we're forced to watch girly shows thanks @HollyParker

Bradley Will Simpson @TheVampsBrad

Guys am I the only one that finds the Aria and Ezra's relationship slightly creepy? @TheVampsJames @TheVampsTristan @HollyParker

James McVey @TheVampsJames

@HollyParker getting us all hooked on Pretty Little Liars help I'm becoming an addict

Quickly I read each tweet, all of them making me chuckle slightly before I typed a quick replys to each one. I pulled out my phone and opened the front facing camera and took a selfie with James, the other two boys not even noticing they were in it because they were so wrapped up in the show, despite Tristan's grumbles.

Holly Parker @HollyParker

@TheVampsBrad and @TheVampsTristan seem way more into Pretty Little Liars then me and @TheVampsJames, just saying.

 I watched as the retweets and favorites started to pile up and I scrolled through a few of the replys most of which thankfully being positive.