Chapter 36

"Zoe," I grinned wrapping my arms around her neck running over to her at Kings Cross Train Station, in a way it was like we were one of those cheesy couples being reunited not two best friends that only ever saw each other rarely or just on a screen through Skype. That's the only problem with being a singer and getting to do the one thing I wanted to do you don't get that much time for friends, it's a bit lonely when you think about it or as James said a bit sad.

"I missed you Holly," Zoe squealed squeezing me as she hugged me. "God knows what I'll do when you're in America." she laughed as I pulled away.

"Don't remind me," I pouted slightly.

"What of the reality that you're too successful to be my friend?" she laughed a bit at me dragging her suitcase behind her as we walked to get a taxi.

"No," I protested crossing my arms over my stomach. "Anyway maybe I don't want to go to America if that means missing my Zoe." I frowned at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Maybe you should be more concerned about missing your boyfriend," she raised an eyebrow making me let out a small laugh. "Then again as your best friend what do I know about your relationship?" she asked sarcastically. "Actually I'll tell you what I know, nothing. The only ounce of information I get is from those trashy magazines, I swear Holly I'll have to subscribe to one if you don't give me details."

"What details do you want to know then?" I asked letting out a small sigh.

"Are you in love with him?" she asked straight away making me chew the inside of my mouth in an anxious way not particularly sure how I was going to get out of this considering Connor's reaction was weird enough God knows what Zoe's reaction would be.

"Zo," I frowned turning to look at her.

"That's not answering the question," she had this teasing tone in her voice. "Come on you can't tell me that you don't hae any loving feelings towards him."

"Zoe it's hard," I let out a small sigh as we got into our taxi.

"What's hard?" she asked me forcing me to think up some weird excuse about why neither of us were in love or I could lie again and say well of course we're in love then make out inevitable break up act worse.

"We haven't said that we love each other yet," I shrugged simply causing her to squint at me.

"But you are in love," she frowned. "Clearly you are because I've seen how you are around each other just from the magazines or what ever, don't lie to me." I just stared forwards the lying starting to get a bit too much if I was totally honest. "In every single photo of you he looks so in love it's obvious." I blinked still not making eye contact, he looks so in love, I'd been hearing that a whole lot, that James looked like he was in love with me which was a bit weird to think about if I was totally honest.

"They're coming round tonight by the way," I sighed looking at her. "So you'll have to put up with four hyper boys running around eating pizza."

"I don't mind," she shrugged smiling. "I mean I just won't tell Alfie," she grinned making me let out a small laugh.

---

"Wrong," Brad shook his head at Connor.

"Here we go again," I rolled my eyes glancing over at James who was sat next to me.

"God when will they learn?" James sighed and I just shrugged looking back at the two boys who were now arguing about which Harry Potter film was the best and without a doubt that was debat I really didn't want to be in the middle of.

"Never," I frowned pulling myself up to gather some of the plates up to make my living look a bit less of a total tip.

"I'll help," James offered picking up a few thing as well.