Chapter 5

Listening to the final cut of my album was really weird to be honest, I honestly never thought this day would come. Yes the album itself wasn't out until late February but it was finished now end of November and it was being played for me George now.

"So I've been seeing you and James posting things on instagram and tweeting each other every now and then," George said when the we were alone. Yes that was true, we'd met up once after the meeting and had been texting about plans on what we were going to do and how to be able to convince people that whatever PR stunt we were about to embark on was real. I guess my first impress on of James may have been wrong because from the conversations we'd had since he'd hit me with a door he seemed nice, friendly nice and I guess if I was going to fake date someone it would be nice to actually like them right?

"That's what you wanted right?" I asked looking up at him.

"Well yes it's obvious you're friends now to your fans and all," he nodded. "But you haven't hinted at anything more."

"You want it to look believable don't you?" I sighed looking down at my phone. "I'm not going to tweet him 'hey wanna date me?'"

"No but I mean you need the people around you to believe you so I'd start going towards the whole romantic thing," he sighed and I shrugged.

"I'll talk to him," I sighed still staring down at my phone which started to ring. "I should get this." I mumbled and got out of my seat and walked to the hall to answer the phone.

"Hey Holly," I heard James say.

"Hi James," I said simply.

"So um I was wondering if you were free this afternoon," he sighed.

"Yeah I think am, why?" I bit my lip.

"Because I was wondering if you wanted to come over to our new apartment," he stated.

"New apartment?" I questioned.

"Yeah I moved," he laughed.

"Surely this is something you'd tell your almost fake girlfriend," I chuckled.

"I posted it on instagram," he sighed.

"Oh I don't follow you so..." I giggled rolling my eyes.

"Anyway Joe was sort of putting pressure on me to move forwards with everything and I thought maybe if the guys think we like each other...." he started to say but I cut him off.

"I was thinking something similar actually," I ran my fingers through my neatly curled hair.

"Okay so I'll text you the address see you over here in like an hour then?" he asked.

"Yeah see you then," I shrugged before hanging up the phone and returning into the studio. The next hour seemed to go weirdly quickly and I was soon standing outside the apartment James had told me to go to, I hovered for a moment not really wanting to do anything. I wasn't the best person at acting and I had no idea how I was going to trick this guys into believing me and James actually liked each other in that way, also they knew James so well I didn't think they'd believe it for one minute, still there was no way of getting out of this. I knocked on the door and waited for a response, I heard footsteps make there way up to the door and it soon swung open revealing James who smiled slightly seeing me.

"Hey Hol," he pulled me into a hug straight away before whispering, "Just go with it."

"Hey James," I laughed pulling away from him.

"Holly," Brad cheered walking down the hall and hugging me as well, it seemed to have slipped my mind all these boys were huggers.

"Holly?" I heard Tristan asked as Brad suffocated me.