Chapter 27

"Hello Everyone so I'm still in London and look who's apartment I'm in," Zoe grinned into her camera before turning it round to me so I smiled and waved at her vlogging camera. Zoe had come down to London with Alfie, her boyfriend, because they both had some YouTubey meetings or something and today because she had nothing on decided we needed a girls day. Honestly I think she thought I was depersete or lonely because James was on tour and had been for the past month and to her I should be sad and missing him but really I was just fine. Actually the time away let me focus more on getting a start on writing a few new songs, none were really good but it was still the start of it. Then again having my best friend with me for the past few days was nice and I did miss her and miss hanging out with people, London, no matter how much I loved it was a very big and very place.

"So me and Holly were googling her," Zoe sighed filming herself.

"Because I'm so vain I always do that," I laughed slightly at her.

"Of course," she said sarcastically. "No what I was saying we found a gossip website where they're talking about Holly and I was mentioned in it as..." she paused trying to think.

"Zoe was called my 'unamed friend' and Alfie as my 'mysterious male friend' and they were heavly implying that I'm having some affair with Alfie," I explained placing my laptop on my table as Zoe filmed me. "I don't want to break this to anyone but Zalfie is a thing." I sighed making Zoe burst out laughing.

"Yeah so I found that quite funny," Zoe stopped her laughing to talk.

"I dunno people are still tweeting me asking about who the mysterious male is," I smirked looking at my mentions. "I might ruin the surprise and announce the affair neither of us knew was going on." that made Zoe laugh even more and I just smiled a tiny bit before she returned to vlogging where she spoke about what we had in plan today which wasn't that interessting just us staying in doors and having a best friend catch up.

"I miss you Holly." she smiled putting her camera on the table now it off because she'd done with vlogging for now.

"What do you mean?" I asked tilting my head to the side. "I am right here."

"I mean since someone got a boyfriend I barley see you," she explained in a jokey way making me giggle.

"Don't be mean about Alfie that way, it's nice you found someone," I sighed jokingly.

"You know what I mean," she rolled her eyes at me. "Since you got all happy with James I don't see my best friend." she frowned slightly making me feel guilty, I did miss Zoe and the worst part was I hadn't even realised in the past few months since mine and James' whole arangment started I'd been seeing her less and less, I know most of it was work and stuff but she didn't. A feeling of being replaced is something I knew all too well and it sucked, so I promised myself not to abandon Zoe no matter how much my manager wants me to be seen out with James I would make time for her. I didn't want her to feel like I was starting this new exciting life and she was being kicked out of it and all these new friends were taking her place because they weren't.

"I know and I'm sorry but you know what no boyfriends today," I stated simply. "Tell your boyfriend he can't see you today because we're having a girls day in watching really bad romantic comedys and eating junk food and not wearing any make up, just the old days." I smiled over at her.

"Apart from you're not crying or heartbroken," Zoe sighed as I stood up.

"If you want me to pretend I can," I offered and she laughed at me shaking her head.

"Nope best friend time is enough," she smirked clearly happy that I suggested it though.

"Good," I laughed before going to put in my copy of 50 First Dates.