Chapter 17

Tuesday morning I was called into Joe's office with him and James to talk about the announcing of our relationship, I hadn't seen James since I drove them all home after taking them out. Basically because their next single had been released they were doing interviews, signings and photo shoots, I wasn't really disappointed or anything more happy that I was able to not have to lie to people for a few days. Early in the morning I found myself across from mine and James' manager waiting for James to arrive because apparently he was 'running late'.

"Holly," Joe finally spoke up breaking the silence that had fallen over since I'd entered the room. "So you've really done a good job at convincing everyone."

"Erm...thanks?" I sighed my tone slightly questioning.

"That's a good thing by the way," Joe added and I shrugged.

"Okay," I shrugged pulling the sleeves of my jumper over my hands feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Hey sorry I'm late," James smiled walking into the room and sitting down next to me.

"Don't worry we were just saying what a good job you two have been doing," Joe smirked. "Anyway today's the day by the way."

"Right," James nodded slowly.

"How do you want us to...yanno..." I stumbled over how exactly to phrase my words.

"How do you want us to tell people?" James asked saving me.

"That's what I was going to ask you," Joe sighed. "I was thinking a statements too stiff and getting things leaked might not be the best idea so you confirm it by social media. Sounds good?"

"Yeah sure," I shrugged casually.

"Just remember to keep it realistic, I mean both your fans have sort of guessed anyway," Joe replied quickly.

"Yeah they have," James agreed. "Joe I was wondering whether we really have to do this?"

"James really now, today?" Joe sighed frowning slightly. "I mean you agreed to this ages ago..."

"I know but I don't want fans of The Vamps to..." James started to say but Joe cut him off.

"They won't James and if they do you can be all knight in shinning armor and stand up for her, the fans will love that," Joe frowned and James opened his mouth about to say something.

"Look it's fine," I shrugged stopping James from getting himself into anymore trouble.

-----

"So how are we going to do this?" I asked crossing my legs turning to face James who was sat on the sofa next to me.

"Well you know last weekend?" he asked me and I nodded slowly. "Bradley was taking photos when we were talking."

"What photos?" I chuckled and James handed me his phone with the photo on it which was of him hugging me tightly as we looked over with the sunset behind us, honestly it was pretty cute and if I didn't know the truth it looked almost real. "That looks..."

"Weirdly convincing," James raised an eyebrow as I handed back the phone.

"Yeah, weirdly enough yes," I smirked a little bit proud of us. "So are you going to post it instagram?"

"Yes with a cheesy message below saying that we're together," he grinned looking down at the phone.

"You can finally use that metaphor about my eyes," I teased him.

"Just what I was typing now," he rolled his eyes typing away on his phone.

"What are you guys doing in here?" Tristan asked leaning in the doorway with a smile on his face.

"We're...er..." James stammered glancing up from his phone blushing a tiny bit. "We're announcing our relationship."

"Romantic place to do it," Tristan chuckled and gave me a wink before leaving the room. I pulled my phone out and thought about what I could do, if James was posting that on instagram I probably needed to do something.

"Do you want to read it?" James interrupted my thoughts handing me his iPhone to look at the caption he'd written.

'So there's this girl in my life right now that is pretty special to and even though everyone probably has already guessed it me and Holly are together but I feel like I just need to say it plain and simple. Hol is amazing, talented and beautiful and I honestly care so much about her and I hope all you guys will support us and see how unbelievable wonderful she is. It sort of makes me wonder why she's actually dating me but even so she is and I honestly care so much for her. Thank you @bradleywillsimpson for creeping on us and taking the photo'

"Personally I like the ending," I chuckled giving him back the phone.

"So it's alright not too crindgy and it's believable?" he sighed tapping his phone.

"No it's just the right amount," I shook my head. "I mean personally I would've loved for you to give me a four page description about why you're in love with me but that'll do."

"No that's for the one month anniversary," he smirked looking up at me.

"Hmm who says it'll last that long," I rolled my eyes laughing lightly.

"Well if Joe has his way," James shrugged and then clicked on something on his phone and turned it to me showing the instagram post. "Done."

"Well there's no going back now," I giggled looking at the post and taking my own phone out to simply tweet a link to the post.