The Escape

~Chapter One~

~The Escape~

Someone kill me now! I think as my mom and dad keep yelling at me and telling me I'm worthless. My dad, I guess, notices that I'm not listening and slaps me upside the head; then my mom finds something to hit me with. A baseball bat, her usual weapon to torture me with. She hits me hard on my arm. They leave me in my room alone. In pain. Crying. Wishing I was never here. It's going to be alright Jordan. It's going to be alright. I keep telling myself this and it just doesn't work. I look at my clock. Midnight. Tonight I'm making my escape. I've been abused my whole life by my family and now I'm done dealing with it. My mom used to be nice, then my stupid step dad corrupted her. My real dad died in the military. He and my mom divorced when I was young. Dad remarried and mom got jealous and married Caleb, my step dad. I had an older brother who was so nice to me and was always protecting me. When I leave this place tonight, I will meet him once again for the first time in so many years. His name is... Liam Payne. Yes, the famous Liam Payne. I hope he still remembers me. The last time he saw me was when my dad died a long time ago. I can't even count the years. But I'm 19 now. I was probably about 6 when he last saw me. He now lives with his step mom.

I get up off the floor and grab my suitcase from under my bed and pack my things. Then I go over to my desk and open up the secret compartment and get out a ticket to a One Direction signing. I sneak out my window and head out. For the night, I go to my neighbor's house. They don't know that I get abused.

I found out about him being in One Direction from watching his X Factor journey with them secretly. Mom tried to hide him from me, but failed when I found pictures of us on her bed. So, I found our birth certificates and that's when I knew.... That's when I knew he was my sibling. My one and only sibling.

I wake up very early so my parents arne't up and they don't notice that I spent the night at the neighbors, so I get ready, thank the neighbors for letting me stay and leave. I head to the place of the signing. I get there and there is already a small line so I very quickly jump in. Now we wait. We wait to meet my long lost brother.

*****

It's time to start going in to have things signed. There are maybe 20 girls in front of me. It shouldn't take long. I look behind me and see the long line that goes two blocks away!

There's one girl in front of me now. I feel myself warming up. What if he dosn't remember me? What if this all goes so wrong and mom and dad find me? My mind is full of thoughts when the security guard says I can go in. Here we go!

_____________________________________________________________________________

** I hope you guys enjoyed this! I will update soon! Please vote for this story and comment what you think! I thought it would be cool to add a twist of Jordan getting abused then stuff happens later that you will find out if you keep reading! I will update tonight and or tomarrow. Probrobly tonight so keep and eye out! LOVE YOU GUYYSSS!!! **