Epilogue

~Epilogue~

Jordan's POV

Louis and I are sitting on the couch of our house watching a movie with our 4 year old son Tommy Tommo Tomlinson. Louis came up with the name. We are watching Transformers. The cartoon ones. Tommy's faveorite. The movie is over and Tommy is getting very sleepy. "Looks like someone is getty sleepy!" I say standing up. Tommy shakes his head sleeply and I just smile and pick him up and bring him to his room. I change him into his pj's and tuck him into his bed. 

"Wait mommy! I think I left my bear on the couch." He tells me.

"Looking for something?" I hear a voice say. I turn around to see Louis standing there with Tommy's bear.I smile and Louis give's Tommy his bear.

"Goodnight sweetie." I say. I give a kiss on the cheek.

"Aye, when you get up in the morning, make sure I'm awake and we can play a prank on mommy! Get some sleep so we can do that." Louis tells him. I just smile and Louis and I walk out of his room.

"Yea good luck with that." I tell him. Louis smiles and he takes my hand and brings me to our room. He shuts the door behind him. He come's up to me and kisses me on the lips.

"I love you, Jordan."

"I love you too, Louis." I say. He's about to kiss me again when my phone rings. It's Perrie. I answer it. "Hey what's up?" I ask.

"Oh nothing, how was movie night?" She asks.

"Good. I put the little guy in bed. How's Zayn and little Zoey?" I ask her. Zayn and Perrie got married a few months after Louis and I and they had a little girl born a month before Tommy.

"Oh she's sleeping. She wants to have a play date sometime soon with Tommy." She tells me.

"Tomarrow is okay." I say.

"Great! Meet at my place at noon?" She asks.

"Sounds great! See you then!" I tell her.

"OKay!" She tells me. Then we both hang up.

"What was that?" Louis asks.

"Tomarrow, Tommy and Zoey are going to have a playdate and Perrie and Zayn's place." I tell him. He walks up to me and puts his arms around me.

"Sounds great." He tells me then kissing me. We both get ready for bed and we lay down.

"Louis, thanks for changing my life." I say. He looks at me.

"Thanks for changing mine." He tells me. He goes in for one last kiss and then we both drift off to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

**And this book is now done! I'm so happy and I just want to thank you guys for all of the support and I wouldn't have finnished it if it wasn't for you guys. I have to admit I was about to get emotioal while writting this because I just don't want to end it. I just want to say thank you. All of you. Special shout out to my best friend, or more like sister Persephstaci. Without her helping and sharing this I wouldn't be where I am. Also check out her story Dylan's Hugs. It's not One Direction related but it's really good. Also thanks to everyone who has been reading ever since I just posted the first chapter. It means a lot to me. Just thank you so much. Anyway I'm gonna end it right there. LUV U GUYYSS MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!!**