A Year Later

~Chapter Twenty-one~

                       ~A Year Later~

Jordans POV

Perrie and I are waitin at the airport for the boys to get back. They went on tour a week after everything with dad had ended. I can't wait to see him!A lot has happend since then. Perrie found out about what happend with me and Zayn a while back and Zayn and Perrie had a long agrument about it but they made up and we are friends! We are like best friends! Also I met Louis' family and Liam's step mom and two other little sisters. "Where are they? They said they would be here by now." I say.

"I don't know. Maybe their flight got delayed and they couldn't tell us or something. Wait, I THINK I SEE THEM!!!!!" She says standing up. I do too. I look  in he direction she is looking and I see the boys walking over to us. I can't help myself and I start running to Louis. He drops his bags and starts running to me. We meet andhe pulls me into his arms. He kisses me. Long and long awaited. He  pulls back.

"I missed you so much!" I say.

"I missed you too Jordan!" he tells me pulling me into a long hug. Perrie and Zayn kiss for as long as our hug. We pull back from the hug. I look at the other boys. Perrie comes and stands by me. I know what she's thinking and she knows what I'm thinking.

"GROUP HUG!!!!" We shout at the same time. The boys smile and pull us all into one big hug.  We all pull back and we head home. Zayn and Perrie are going to go on a date and the boys said they have to do something so that leaves me and Louis alone when we get back to the flat. We get back and Louis and I get inside. Perrie comes in with me because I am letting her barrow one of my dresses for her date. It's a light blue mini skirt that's sparkly and one sleeved. I give her a pair of heels to go with it. I help her curl her beautiful blonde hair. She does her make up then she walks to Zayn's place. I'm sitting on my bed and Louis walks in dressed in some jeans, nice shoes, nice hair, jean jacket, and black shirt under that.

"Put on somethin nice but not too fancy.  a dress is fine though." He says.

"Why?" I ask smiling.

"Because, it's a surprise." He tells me. He walks out and shuts the door. I smile. I go to my closet and pull out my black high tops Converse and my dark blue dress that has no sleeves but thick staps and shows no clevage. It goes down to about mid theigh. After that I put on my light pink bowtie necklace. Then I just brush my hair and put it in a ponytail. I do light makeup. Then I jusy look at myself in the mirror. Looks good. I walk downstairs and I see Louis sitting on the couch.

"I'm ready!" I say. Louis stands up and looks at me with a smile on his face.  He takes a blindfold out of his back pocket.

and walks up to me. I smile. "Louis, what are you doing?" I ask him. He puta ot over my eyes andties it in the back.

"It's a surprise!" He says beginning to walk me somewhere.

"You better not make me run into anything!" I tell him as I hear slide door open. It's the back door leading to the padeo. Speaking of the padeo, Perrie WOULD NOT let me even look out there. She said it was something special and to wait till later. I hear the zlide door shut and I hear people softly singing Little Things. He takes off the blindfold and I see the boys,their familys, Little Mix (The band Perrie is in), and they are all holding candels. I also see small lights going around the table on the house. What is this? I turn around to look at Louis. "Lou-" I stop when I see him standing on one knee holding  small black box.

"Jordan, I know that I have only known you for a year now but I love you more than anything. You are my world and I can't stand life without you! So.... Will you marry me?" He says opening the small box revealing the diamond ring. I put my hand over my mouth. I begin crying tears of joy. I start nodding because I can't get the words out. Louis smiles, takes my hand and outs the beautiful ring on my finger. He then stands up and hugs me. I am lime bawling my eyes out because I AM GETTING MARRIED TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE THAT IS LOUIS TOMLINSON LIKE OMG!!!! He pulls back from the hug and pulls me into a kiss. A long, kiss. He pulls back. He looks at me and smiles. "I love you, Jordan Nichole Payne." He tells me.

"I love you too, Louis William Tomlinson." I tell him.

________________________________________________________

**This chapter was ment to be really short btw and what did you think? There will be one more chapter then the epilouge. Please vote and comment! LUV U GUYYSS**