Chances.

~Chapter Eight~

                                                                  ~Chances~

Jordan's POV

Zayn falls to the ground. I scream a little. He's been shot! By who? Behind him I see.... oh no.... my dad. I drop down to Zayn to try to get him to wake up. I crying my eyes out. I see some cops comeing and my dad is sprinting off. Louis comes running up to me and Zayn. No no no no no. I'm panicing and can't breath. An ambulance shows up.  They take Zayn and I refuse to leave his side. No! He could be dead! He's dying! It's all my fault too! If I just wouldn't have run away then none of this would've happend! I think to my self. One of the perimedics notices that I can't breath very well and he puts one of the thinks on me to help me breathe. "Are you his girlfriend?" One of them ask. I shake my head no. We get to the hospital. When they get to the room they push me out and I keep trying to force myself in. I feel someone grab me froem behind and cary me to a nearby waiting room. I look behind me and see Louis stuggling to hold me back. Finally I calm down and Louis sits me down in a chair.

"Look everything is going to be alright." He tells me. He puts his hand on my shoulder and feels that I'm shaking. "It'll be alright." He tells me pulling me into a hug. The other boys walk in to the room and see me crying my eyes out. Liam hurrys over to me with the boys not far behind. I confront him.

"I don't even want to talk to you right now!" I say trying to sound tough which is impossible right now when I know that Zayn isn't okay. He looks at me with a sad expression on his face.  

"Look Jordan I'm sorry and I really mean it! Okay? Please forgive me?" He asks. I just stare at him with tears in my eyes. I can't help it. I hug him. He hugs back. Him and the other boys are the closest things that I have to family right now. Knowing that my dad really is searching for me only makes me feel worse. Well the cops where after him so I hope the caught him. This is going to be all over the news. Great. I sit down inbetween Liam and Louis. I'm laying on Louis' shoulder with my legs tucked up to my chest. I am still crying but very lightly nothing like a few minitutes ago. Eventually I fall asleep.

I dream about Zayn being okay and not even haveing to worry about my dad chasing me. Where everything is so peaceful. Everything just feels so perfect like there is nothing to worry about at all. Like I just shouldn't even care about anything. Like there isn't a such thing as as worrying or suffering or anything of the sort.

I wake up to someone poking me. I open my eyes to see Louis. I just remembered where we are. "What?" I say.

"We can go see Zayn now!" Louis tells me and I jump up.

"OMG REALLY?!!!!!" I say. Louis nods. I smile. "SO HE'S ALIVE?!!" Louis nods again and I get so excited. Louis walks me to his room. When we walk in I see him lying in bed. 

"Docters said that he is just sleeping so he should be up soon." Louis says. I tell him so shh. "There's no getting Zayn up so it's okay." He tells me. I still keep my voice down a little.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Almost seven-thirty PM" Louis tells me. I sit down my Zayn just looking at him. I just relized something. The boys are gone.

"Hey Louis, where are the other boys?" I ask looking at Louis.

"They went home. Liam got tired and the others just followed. They said that they would be back tomarrow." Louis tells me. I nod and look back at Zayn.

An hour passes and I feel myself getting hungrey.

"Louis I'm hungrey. Can you go get us some food? Please?" I ask.

"UUGGHHH" Louis says. "FINNNEEE" I smile and he leaves the room. I look at the TV that is in here. Nothing good is on but I watch it anyways just to pass the time. I feel someone poke me. I look at Zayn. Dosn't look like he's moved. I'm imagining things. I look back at the TV and feel someone poke me again a whip around. Again Zayn hasn't moved. I look around the room. No one. This is very strange it happens again and I look over to see Zayn. Awake. I smile. He smiles back.

"Hey!" He says. I smile even more.

"Hey! I was so worried about you. I almost didn't think you where gon-" He cuts me off.

"Well I'm okay and that's all that matters. Who was the shooter anyway?" He asks. Then my smile fades. His soon dose too.

"I-it was my dad." I say. "Zayn he's after me and I just don't know what to do! What if he dose kill one of you or-" He cuts me off again.

"Look everything is going to be okay! I'm sure police have got him. Okay?" He tells me. I nod. "Now come here." He says parcally spreading his arms for a hug. I carefully give him one. When I pull back from it he smiles. Louis walks in.

"Hey look who's up!" He says walking over. "Glad to see you doing better." He says.

"Well it still hurts." He says with a grin. Louis and I eat and soon a nurse brings in Zayn's food which is soup. I can't wait for him to get out of here. I will take care of him until he's fully recovered.

_____________________________________________________________________________

**So what did you guys think? ZAYN IS ALIVE!!!! WHOOOOOOO!!!! But anyway I'm so thankfull because I have over 120 reads on this story. Thank you so much for reading! So what do you think will happen next? Comment below and I will update tomarrow or the day after! LOVE YOU GUYYSS!!!!**