Hope

~Chapter Eleven~

                                                       ~Hope~

Louis' POV

I see Jordan fall to the ground. I start shouting her name. So is Zayn. No no no! I try to get up but I can't! I want to go over to her. I feel someone grab under my arms and start pulling me up. I look behind me and find Niall. I feel tears form in my eyes.  Niall walks me over to her. Zayn is trying to keep pressure on both of her wonds. I feel a tear on my cheek. "Jordan please! Please Jordan! Don't leave me!" I say with talking starting to get hard. I start to feel dizzy. No I'm starting to lose to much blood as well. My vision goes blury and then everything goes black.

Niall's POV

I help Louis over to Jordan. He says her name. I feel him pressing his weight on me more. Then all of the sudden he just becomes limp. Great he's lost a lot of blood now. I lay him down and keep pressure on his wond. The ambulance finally gets here and I help them put Louis on the gerny. What a... vilent night. Well. The boys and I jump in the van and go to the hospital. We get there and they tell us to wait in the waiting room. I look at Zayn. He dosn't have the wrap on his wond anymore. Its getting better but he needs to have the wrap on it still. "Zayn where's the wrap for your arm?" He looks at me.

"I used it to help keep pressure on the wond on her leg." He says. 

Zayn's POV

We've been in the waiting room for so long now. I am getting really tired. Long day. Then a docter walks in the room. I stand up. "How are they?" I ask.

"Louis is fine. Just won't be able to walk for a while. Jordan had many wonds and so.. well she may have a harder time recovering. She lost a lot of blood. She is still passed out and Louis is awake if you would like to see him. We will tell you when Jordan is awake." He says. He leads us to his room and we go in. He looks at us.

"Is Jordan okay?" He asks. I go and sit next to him. 

"Jordan is fine but she is still passed out. She's going to be fine." I say. I gets tense. "Louis you need to calm down she's fine. Okay?" He calms down and nods. The doctor walks in. "Where is Liam Payne? Jordan Payne's brother?" He asks. Liam stands up and goes with him. A few minitues later he walks in and he says

"Zayn come with me." I stand up and go with him. I get out the door.

"Is she okay Liam?" I ask. He nods.

"She's fine and she's awake. I thougt that you would want to talk to her. You guys are like best friends so you know...." He says. I nod and he leads me to her room. We get there and I go in. Just seeing her like this just makes me want to cry.

"Hey! How ya feelin?" I ask. She smiles.

"I hurt." She says.  I go and sit down by her.

"I'm really sorry! None of this would've happened if I wouldn't have kissed you!" I say.

"No. It's not your fault! I mean like really. You just really miss Perrie and I understand that. I will always be here for you if you need me. Just... don't kiss me again." She says and we both laugh.

"Yea I won't do that again." I say. She smiles. She looks at my arm.

"That is supposed to be wrapped! Zayn!" She says.

"Look I used it so you wouldn't lose too much blood." I tell her. Her smile gets big.

"Thank you so much!" She says. Well I hope she recovers well. I will help take care of her. She's my bestfriend what can I say. So is Louis. I'll help them both. She's like one of my sisters. Louis is like a brother. So are the rest of the boys.

_____________________________________________________________________________

**So how did you guys like this chapter? I know it was short but you know. I will update again soon! LOVE YOU GUYYSS!!!**