The Kiss and after.

~Chapter Five~

                                                           ~The Kiss~

  Zayn's POV

Liam walks in the door. "What the heck is going on here?!" He screams. Oh no. I look at him.

"Look, Liam I just came up here to check on Louis, okay?" I say. Hoping he will drop it. Well I was wrong.

"Okay, then what was all of the yelling Louis?!" He asks glaring at Louis. Louis tries to talk but Liam intrupts him. "So, why in the world do you think that you can accuse Zayn of this. He really wasn't even yelling! He has a girlfriend as you know, so I would think that he is going to be loyal to her. You should be loyal to your girlfriend!" Liam yells. Then I see someone behind him. NO... it's Jordan.

"Really guys? Why are you fighting over me? I can hear all of you down there! I can't belive that you have a girlfriend. Were you going to just cheat on her? Liam why are you always panicing when something involving me happens? And you just had to drag poor Zayn into this!" She says running off crying. Oh no. I go after her. Liam dosn't seem to stop me. I see that she has run out the front door. I'm sprinting after her. Running as fast as I can nothing stopping me. I see her and man she's a fast runner. I run a little faster till finally I get in front of her. She sees that it's me and starts crying even more. "Look I'm sorry Zayn. If I just would've sta-" I bring her into a hug.

"Don't say that. It's not your fault. Look, I do like you, but I have a girlfriend and I won't cheat on her, okay? If it makes you feel any better, Louis was going to break up with Elenore. They havn't been doing too well lately. She looks up at me. I stare into her eyes as she dose mine. Her beautiful brown eyes are just perfect. I can't help myself. I kiss her.  It feels so good, but feels so wrong at the same time. I pull back and she just looks at me. She's not crying anymore so that's good. "I'm sorry.  I just cou-" She put her finger on my lips and shh's me.

"It's okay. I understand." She tells me. I kiss her again and this time she kisses back. We pull back after a few seconds. "We tell nobody. Okay? Promise?"She says. 

I look at her. "I promise." She smiles.

 *****

Later that week.....

Jordan's POV

It's been five days since Zayn and I kissed. Since then, we havn't talked much at all. Louis and I really havn't talked either. So now I just sit in my room doing nothing. All of a sudden Louis bursts into my room. He walks over to me and sits by me. He takes a deep breath and then says it.

"You kissed Zayn.... What where you thinking?" He asks.

"How did you find out?" I ask. 

"Zayn was talking to himself and I over heard." Louis tells me. "What where you thinking?" I guess I should tell him what happend.

"Look Louis, he kissed me. He just couldn't help it and we kissed agian, but then I.... Kissed him back, but then we promised each other to not tell anyone and we arne't dating so.... yea." I say. He just looks at me.

"Well you guys arne't dating so I'm good." Louis says getting up.

"Louis wait!" I say. He sits back down. "Look I'm sorry for freaking out on you and I need to apologize to Liam and everything and I mean it I'm really sorry. I just didn't like you gu-"

"It's okay. I completely understand." Louis tells me. I stare at him. His beautiful eyes and his amazing hair. I think I'm in love with him. I know it's only been about a week, but... you know. It's like a Disney movie, but a whole lot better. "Jordan, can I just say something?"

"Anything." I say. He takes a deep breath.

"I think.... I think I-I'm in l-love with you." He says. He sees me stairing. I have nothing to say but I'm in love with him too.

"I.....I.... thin-" He kisses me. It just feels so right. I kiss him back. He pulls back. "I was going to say that I think I love you too." He smiles and kisses me again. This one is long. When he pulls back, I ask him, "So are we dating now?"

"Yes. But we can't tell Liam." He says and I nod in agreement. This might be hard.

_____________________________________________________________________________

** So what did you guys think of this chapter? Zayn and Jordan kissed like OMG! Now Louis and Jordan are dating! whoo! Please leave a comment and vote! LUV U GUYYSS!!!**