Revenge Ends?

~Chapter Twenty~

                                                  ~Revenge Ends?~

Louis' POV

We get to the hospital and Liam and Jordan are looking kinda, dizzy I guess. We arrive at the hospital and we go the emergancy entrance. Harry rushes in and gets some docters to come out here with wheelchairs. I help Jordan out of the car and Niall and Zayn help Liam. Zayn gets in the front seat to drive the car to a parking spot while the rest of the boys and I head in with the doctors and Jordan and Liam. We get to the room that they are both going to be in and they won't let us in any further. They make us go sit in the waiting room. Next thing is Niall's phone starts to ring. He answers it and after he is done talking to whoever it is I ask him "Who was it?"

"It was the cops. They went to the house and he wasn't there." He tells me. That means he hid or he is going to find us. Thats just great. I get a text from Zayn.

"Hey meet me outside. I'm by the emergency entrance."

"Hey I will be right back guys and Niall, call the cops back, tell them what happend with Liam and Jordan, tell them that he is probrobly tryin to find us. Also tell them that he is her step dad and Jordan and Liam are broher and sister." I say walking out. I get outaide and I see Zayn sitting on a bench. I walk over and sit down by him.

"Hey. Look, Jordan is going to okay. I know you are worried about her but she will be fine. I'm worried too! That probrobly doesn't sound right comeing from the guy that kissed her while you where dating her and stuff but, she feels more like a best friend to me. And I really hope that you guys get married one day. You truly love her. I can see it every time you just look at her. And I know she loves you too." Him saying this makes me feel a lot better.

"Thanks man." I say patting his back. We both stand up and head in. We sit down with the rest of the boys and wait. We wait about and hour when the doctor comes in. I stand up I imedentally.

"Jordan and Liam are fine. Liam is going to need more care and a longer recovery and Jordan will juat need to take it easy on her arm and head for about a week." He tells us. The boys and I sigh in relief.  "You can go aee them if you like. They are in the same room."

"DUH LET'S GO RIGHT NOW!!!" I say. He leads us too their room. I see Jordan and run to her. I instanly kiss her. UGH I love this chick so much! I pull back "Jordan I'm so glad your okay!" I say. She smiles.

"Louis, I'm sorry for jumping out of the car and stuff I don't know what I was thinking an-" I cut her off by kissing her again. I pull back.

"Jordan, it's okay because you're okay and that's all that matters! I love you."I say. She smiles.

"I love you too Louis. Also, that cut on your head, you didn't lose much blood obviously but still." She says. The doctor just walks up to me and sits me down on a chair looking at the cut. It's not very big but it hurts. The docter tells me just to ice it sometime. I look at Liam. they got the knife out of his arm. Thats good.

"How ya feelin?" I ask him. He looks at me.

"Good. My arm is killing me but still good." I smile and he smiles back. We turn onthe news to see if there is anything about her step dad. Then something catches our attention.

"Today there was a man spotted by cops dead at the side of a road just outside of town. They said he died from bleeding to death. He had a cut on his face and one on his arm along with a knife in his arm. They had two calls from Niall Horan from One Direction. Niall called them the first time saying that they were with a sycopath man and that he was trying to kill his step daughter and did kill Liam's mom. He also stabbed Liam in the arm and threw Zayn to the floor hard hittin his shoulder where this man has shot him before. The second call was after the cops call Niall saying that there was no one at the house. He call them back tellin them to keep an eye out and that they are at the hospital and that Liam and his sister are I  a room getting better. Police say that this man was arrested near the One Direction boy's houses for almost killimg band mate Louis Tomlinson and Liam's sister, Jordan Payne. After the boys are out of the hospital we are hoping to interveiw them for more on the story." The news lady said.

"So, he's dead. Well, now he's off of my back and I will never have to worry about him again." Jordan says. I smile.

*****

Jordan's POV

It's been a week since Liam and I where in the hospital. Liam just has wrap on his arm and he can move it but it just hurts to. Saldy, today, is my mom's funeral.  I am getting dressed right now and so are the boys. They people that are going to be there is me, Liam, and the boys. No one else. I am in some black pants, a black butten up, and some black heels that aren't too big for this kind of occasion. My hair ia juat straihtened and I have very light make up on. I walk down stairs and see Louis and Harry dressed in black tuxes. I walk over to Louis and he stands up. I hug him. I feel a tear on my cheek and Louis pulls back. Louis sees the tear and kisses my cheek to wipe it away. We go to the funaral and I cried the whole time and so did Liam. We get home and I droo my self in the middle of the floor. Then I feel something on my back. It's Marshmellow. I pick her up and lay her infront of me. "Hey Marshy." I say petting her. She purs and I smile for the fiest time all day. I see Louis lay down behind her. He begins to pet her. Marshmellow begins to fall asleep so I pick her up and bring her to Harrys room which is where she sleeps. It's only eight but I go to my room and go to my bathroom witb my pjs and my face scrub. I wash my face then change into a tank top and my neon green fuzzy pj pants. I go sit on my bed for a min and Louis walks in in some sweats and no shirt. Hot.

"Ready for bed, babe?" He asks. I stand up and walk over to him. He picks me up bridal style and brings me to his room He lays me down on the bed and then he lays down too. We face eachother. "I love you."

"I love you too."

___________________________________________

**So, chapter 20. This chapter wasn't one of the best but I think you guys are going to love this next chapter that I will post soon. I just wanted to say thank you for all the support and I just love you guys so much. I mean I have over 70 votes! That's such and achievement for me. Also over 500 reads! Thank you! Well I really hoped you enjoied! please vote and comment! LUV U GUYYSS**