Busted!

~Chapter Seven~

                                                ~Busted!~

Liam's POV

 I'm going over to Louis and Harry's flat to check on Jordan and see if they want to go get some food. The other boys don't appear to be home. I walk in to see all the boys but Louis. He's nowhere to be seen and same with Louis. Where are they? "Uhh where's Louis and Jordan?" I say walking up to the couches where the boys are sitting. Zayn looks at me.

"They are both still sleeping." He tells me. Really? At noon? wow. This is not like at least Louis at all.

"Really? Louis never sleeps this late." I say. "I'm going to go check on him." I say walking to the stairs. They boys run over and stand infront of me.

"LOUIS IS JUST FINE AND SO IS JORDAN!!" Harry yells.

"YEA SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST GO HOME AND CLOSE THE WINDOWS FOR A LITTLE BIT!!" Niall tells me.

"What's going on here?" I ask.

"NOTHING" They all shout at once. I roll my eyes. I know how to get Niall to talk.

"Niall, if you don't tell me what's really going on here I will never take you out to eat and you can never have take out ever again!" I say. He gives me puppy eyes.

"Not even Nando's?" He asks. I smerk.

"Not even Nando's." I say.

"OKAY!! They went to the fields to practice football!" He tells me.

"NIALL!!!!!" The other boys shout at him.

"Thanks Niall." I say walking out and heading to my car. I get in and buckle up and start the engine. Then I head that way.

Zayn's POV

"NIALL!!!!!" The boys and I shout. Great! Now he's going to go get her and not let her just be happy! I mean really Liam!

"Thanks Niall." Liam says walking out the door. 

"Really Niall!" Harry shouts.

"Guys! If we can get there before Liam we can tell them to get out of there and fast!" I say. Before I know it we are getting in Harrys car chasing after Liam.

 *****

We get to the feilds and Liam's already here lectureing Jordan and Louis. We run up to them.

"LIAM THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU"RE DOING!!!" I shout.

"LIAM!!! STOP" Harry shouts.

"LIAM!!! DO YOU THINK SHE REALLY WANTS THIS?"Niall shouts.

We reach him.

"What are you guys doing here?!"

"Trying to talk you out of this." I say.

"Look, don't you want Jordan to be happy?" Niall tells him.

"Yes but I also want her to be safe."

Before I can say anything Jordan is speeking.

"So this is what all of this is about? You just want me to be safe? Being safe has absolutly NOTHING to with dating! So I guess now it dose? Now all of the sudden you can just deside what I can do with my life and what I can't do? Liam I am nineteen years old and I can do whatever I want! You can't tell me what to do!" She shouts.

"I'm just trying to prot-"Liam says but Jordan interupts.

"Protect me?! PROTECT ME?!! AGAIN THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME HAVING A BOYFRIEND!!! PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" She says walking off. She's got some sass! Liam looks at us. Then looks at Louis and in the direction Jordan is walking. Then he sits down and puts his head in his hands.

"What have I done? I'm sorry Louis!" Liam says.

"It's okay." Louis says.

"I'm gonna go get Jordan." I say. I walk over to her. She's sitting on a bench on the other side of the feild. She looks at me and stands up. Tears in her eyes. I hug her and she crys into my shoulder.

"Shh.... it's gonna be alright. It'll all be better soon I promise." I tell her. She pulls out of the hug. She's standing infront of me now.

"You think so?" She asks.

"I know so." I say. She smiles and I smile. Next thing I hear is a bang a scream and then everything goes dark.

_____________________________________________________________________________

**So I hope you guys enjoyed and almost to a hundred reads! Thank you so much! I never thought that it would get this many! Thank you! Please vote and comment what you think is going to happen next! I will update tomarrow so keep and eye out for that! Hey maybe we can get to twohundred reads! Tell your directioner friends about this story or something? Idk it dosn't matter if you do or you don't but anyway LOVE YOU GUYYSS!!!!**