The Secret Revealed

~Chapter Seventeen~

                                         ~The Secret Recealed~

Joradan's POV

I wake up and feel Louis' arm still wrapped aroung me. I turn to look at him. He's sleeping with a smile on his face. It's so cute. I try to get up but I feel him pull me back closer to him.

"I don't wanna get up yet, babe." He tells me in his sleepy voice. It's just so hot. I smile.

"Ugh okay." I turning over so I'm facing him. I close my eyes to drift off to sleep again. I drift off into a dream. 

The dream.

I see my mom and my brother standing right in front of me. Liam is tied to a chair with his mouth taped shut. Then my step dad walks up behind me. He grabs me. He ties me up and tapes my mouth shut. Then he walks over to Liam. He takes out a knife. I try to scream He sh's me and stabs Liam in the back and takes out the knife. Liam dies and he walks up to me. Then everything gets blury.

I wake up to see Louis holding me saying my name. "Jordan wake up!" He tells me. 

"I had this horrible nightmare and-" He cuts me off by hugging me.

"Shh shh I know it's okay." He tells me. "It's over now okay? It's over now and I'm here." He tells me rocking me back and fourth. I'm shaking. And aparently crying because I feel a tear rolling down my cheek.

"I think it's time to get up now." I tell him. He pulls back from the hug and nods. Then kisses me on the cheek. We both get up and head downstairs. I just noticed. Louis doesn't have a shirt on. He's hot. We downstares to the kitchen.

"Good morining sleepyheads." I hear someone say. I look behind me and see Harry sitting on the couch and Liam right behind me with Marshmellow. Harry is watching the news it looks like.

"Hi... What time is it?" I ask in a very sleepy voice. I am really tired.

"Uhh.. Two thirty." Liam tells me.

"Well I'm really tired." I say walking over and sitting by Harry. "Bring me the kitty!" I say. Liam brings Marshmellow over and sets her down on my lap. I pet her and she rubs up agenst me. All of the sudden I hear on the TV

"This man has ecaped prison, if seen contact 911." Before I look up Harry quickly grabs the remote and changes the channel.

"The news is so over-rated! Let's watch something else like.... oh how about this news channel!" Harry says flipping to a diffrent news channel.  The same thing pops up and he just turns of the TV. "TV kills brain cells so lets stop! Why don't we play with Marshmellow?" Harry asks picking up the kitten.

"What is going on here?" I say.

"NOTHING!!!" The boys say at once. Harry looks like he is about to explode. Easy target. I take the kitten out of his hand and put her on the couch then I take him to the ground.

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!!" I say. 

"I'm can't say! Louis will kill me!" He tells me.

"Not if I kill him first so TELL ME!!!" I shout at him. He shreeks like a little girl.

"OKAY OKAY!!! Look! You dad is out of jail but Louis didn't want you to know but I am horrible at keeping secrets!! Please don't get scared! We have a lot of security gards to protect you so... It's okay!" He tells me. I get off him and walk over to Louis.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME LOUIS?!!!" I ask pinning him to a wall.

"I'M SORRY!!!" He tells me. Someone pulls me off him.

"Sorry! SORRY?!!!" I scream at him. Liam is pulling me away. I start trying to get away. "WHEN IT'S SOMETHING LIKE THIS YOU TELL ME!!!!" I tell him. Not telling me my dad is out of jail is something you don't hide from me! You don't have to me so freaking protective of me! I feel Liam pin me to a wall this time.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" He shouts at me. I struggle to get out. "YOU LISTIN TO ME!!" He tells me putting more strength into his grip. I stop struggling. He souds just like my step-dad. "WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING LIKE THIS? MAYBE WE WHERE JUST TRYING TO PROTECT YOU! MAYBE WE WHERE TRYING TO KEEP YOU FROM FREAKING OUT!!! MAY-" I cut him off. I have had enough.

"NO LIAM! IT'S TIME THAT YOU LISTEN TO ME!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO PROTECT ME FROM ANYTHING!!! NOTHING!!!! I CAN LIVE LIFE ON MY OWN BECAUSE BASICLY I HAD TO MY WHOLE LIFE!!!! I TECHNICLY I HAD NO FAMILY!!!" I shout. I calm down a little because I feel like I'm about to cry. "I wanted to find you so I could start over. Have a family and a normal life. Why can't I just have that? I have been through enough but I guess I still don't deserve it do I?" I say. Liam's mad expression fades when I say this. His grip gets lose and I take this time to run up to my  room. I slam the door behind me. All I want is a famliy, and a life. Well I guess I can't have that can I? I should prove to them that they don't need to protect me. I will find my dad... and he will go down this time. I AM NOT going down without a fight. I will prove it. Tomarrow.

_____________________________________________________________________________

**I hope you like drama because there was plenty in this chapter. Chatper 18 will be out soon! I really don't have anymore to say other than another thank you to all of you for reading and voting. I love you all so much and couldn't thank you enough. Anyway LUV YOU GUYYSS**