Drama

~Chapter 4~

                                                                      ~Drama~

Jordan's POV

 I wake up on a couch. Where am I? I think to my self. Then I remember. I'm with Louis and Harry. I think. I look around. Where the heck are they? Where did everyone else go? I get up and head to the bathroom. I look in the mirror. My hair is a mess! I go to my bedroom and grab my suit case, find my brush and start brushing out the mop on my head. After I'm done, I put everything back and head downstairs. I realize that I'm still in the same clothes that I was in yesterday, but right now I don't care. I go to the kitchen and I don't see them. Where are they? This is starting to scare me. I walk back into the livingroom. I pick my phone up off the floor and go to my contacts. Oh wait.... I don't have their numbers. Great. I feel someone touch me and i whip around and almost smack the person. "LOUIS TOMLINSON YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT!!!!" I say and he smiles. Man I love that smile.

"Well, you're going to have to catch me first!" He says as he runs to the kitchen. I run after him. He gets on the other side of the dinning table. Oh my gosh.

"Sometimes Louis...." I say. He runs to me and I dodge him. "WHY ARE YOU CHASING ME?!!" I say and he just keeps running after me. I run upstairs. For some dumb reason I'm thinking to run into my bedroom. And I do and I shut the door and push on it but he's stronger and pushes the door open and I back up and he grabs my arm and pulls me to him. Then he puts his arms around me. I start burning up. I'm blushing. Why am I blushing?! Louis smiles at me.

"You look cute when you're nervous." Louis says. Is it just me or is it really hot in here? Louis pulls me so close to him its like we're hugging. I try to look at my shoes, but he puts his finger under my chin to make me look up at him. I get lost in his eyes. His beautiful light blue eyes. I notice his face getting closer to mine. OMG HE'S GONNA KISS ME OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! While on the inside I'm freaking out, on the outside I'm burning up and nervous.

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON IN HERE?!!" I hear a voice say. We instantly pull away from each other and I see Liam. Oh no.

"Liam it's not what you think!" I say, walking over to him.

"You can be quiet for a moment and we will talk later. Louis come here!" Liam says. Louis walks over to him. GREAT!!! Louis is going to get a lecture from Liam! I should've told Louis that we shouldn't kiss or pushed him away or something! Now I feel really bad.

Louis' POV.

"You can be quiet for a moment and we will talk later. Louis come here!" Liam says. I walk over to him. Why did I try to kiss her? Why? We walk into my room. He shuts the door behind  us.

"LOUIS!!! WHY DID YOU TRY TO KISS HER WHEN YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!"He screams at me.

"Look, we are fighting right now and I'm planning on breaking up with her, okay?" I say.

"Okay, and how do you know she likes you? And did you ask me if you can date her? NO! You should ask me. Another thing, you don't know that much about her!" He says.

"Yea.... true. Sorry, Liam." I say.

"You are not to go anywhere with just my sister, okay?" He says. I nod. He walks out. What have I done?

 *****

Back to Jordan's POV

Later the boys are at a photo shoot and I'm here alone. I'm not having the best time of my life, either. This... is..... BORING. Liam said that he's going to have a "talk" with me when he gets back. Great. I know that he's gonna yell at me for almost kissing Louis. I don't know if I even like him. I think I do. But Zayn.... no. What am I thinking?! Do I have a crush on two diffrent guys? No no no no no. There is no way that I like them both. It's been about an hour, so they should be home soon. I hear them walking up. I run upstairs to my room. I don't want a lecture as soon as he gets in here. They are walking in when I close my door. I hear them yelling my name. I'm not going down there. No. Someone is opening the door.  It's Liam. "Ugh." I groan.  He walks up and sits on the bed with me.

"Okay, so I heard that Louis tried to kiss you. Okay, he tried to kiss you. I'm not mad, but I just don't want you to rush into a relationship. I love you." Liam tells me. He places a kiss on my cheek. "I just want you to be happy."  Okay. I get it. Over protective brother. That's nice.

So we head back downstairs and we decide to have a party night. Niall goes over to the phone and orders a ton of food.

"Okay now what do you guys want?" Niall asks. We laugh and tell him. Later after food and borad games, we watch movies. I sit by Zayn. We decide to watch a scary movie. All of the sudden a guy with a bloody chainsaw pops up out of nowhere and scares me to death. I cuddle up against Zayn without realizing it. I feel him wrap his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder.

Louis' POV

So we are watching a scary movie. Seen this one way too many times to be scary. A guy with a bloody chainsaw pops up and I decide to check on Jordan and, OMG NO!! SHE IS CUDDLED UP TO ZAYN!!!! This hurts me too much, so I go up to the bathroom. When I get up there I look up in the mirror. What have you done, Louis? You ruined it between you guys. I think to myself. I feel myself tearing up. No. I can't cry. I hear a knock on the door. "What?" I say sounding like I'm going to cry. It's Zayn. Great. The one that Liam is going to let date Jordan.

"You okay? You've be-" I cut him off.

"Zayn, I'm fine, okay?"

"You sure? You sound like you're gonna cry."

"Well, I have a question.... Do you like Jordan?" I ask.

"Yes. Why? Do you?" He asks. I glare at him.

"Why? Yes, I do, but looks like Liam won't let me date her, so she's all yours!" He just stares at me.

"Well you do have a girlfri-" I cut him off again.

"You do too! You're dating Perrie! I'm planning on breaking up with Elenore. You and Perrie are still going strong so I wouldn't cheat on her!"

"What is going on up here?!" I hear a voice say. Crap. It's Liam.