The Secret Date

~Chapter Six~

                                                       ~The Secret Date~

 Jordan's POV

I wake up in my bed. I just relized something. This is the first night that I've slept in my pajamas. It's just a black tank-top and some fuzzy purple pajama pants. Nothing special. I just put my hair in a bun not even brushing it then head downstairs. I see Louis in the kitchen and Harry is no where to be seen. This makes me smile. It's been a whole two days since we started dating and Liam still dosn't know. I walk up behind Louis and grab him quickly. "BOO" I say. He  dosn't even turn jump he just turns around and looks at me.

"Really? That's all you could do." He tells me pulling me closer to him.

"Well I'm not very good at scaring people okay? I say." We kiss. It's a quick one. We don't want to get caught by Liam. Then we would be in trouble. We pull away from eachother's grasp and I sit at the kitchen table.

"You know, you look really look good when you first wake up." Louis says. I just smile.

"Well I didn't just wake up I have been up for about five minutes now." I say. "So what are we going to do today?"

"Well we don't have to do anything today I was thinking maybe, we could sneek out and go on a date." Louis tells me.

"Where at?" I ask.

"Get ready and I will tell you." Louis tells me. "Oh and, don't put on anything that you dont want to get dirty." Louis tells me. Okay so I'm thinking something sporty. I go upstairs to my room and pull out my soccer shorts and my sports shirt. I change into them and I straighten my hair and put it in a poneytail. I have no ance today so I don't bother putting on any makeup at all today. I grab some socks and my sneakers put them on then head downstairs. When I get down there I see that Louis had the same idea. "So I see that we are on the same page." Louis tells me. I smile.

"What are we doing?" I ask. He picks up a football (soccerball).

"We are going to play some football at the feilds today. Just you and me." He tells me.

"I have only played once though." I told him. I played before mom and dad broke up. With Liam.

"Well I guess I will be your personal coach." Louis tells me. I smile. We head out but we have to be sneaky. Just incase Liam is looking out of his window. We get in The van and head off. We told Harry not to tell Liam and have the other boys play along. When we get to the feilds, almost all of the feilds are taken so we have to walk for about five minitutes before we get to the feild that we will be using. When we get to the feild we go to the middle circle. 

"So Coach Tomlinson, what are we going to do today?" I ask. He smiles and gets infront of me and puts his arms arond my waist and I put my arms around his neck.

"Maybe a few dribling drills, shooting drills stuff like that and other stuff like this." Louis tells me kissing me. He pulls back and I giggle a little. We start off by passing the ball back and forth and then we work on dribleing. It's kinda hard until you get the hang of it. Then we work on shooting and fianlly we take five. We sit down. "Having fun?" He asks. I nod. I am out of breath almost hypervenalating. I get that now and I think I have asma. It really sucks. Louis notices my heavy breathing. "Are you okay?" I nod again.

"I-I f-fine"I say inbetween breaths.

"Are you sure?" I nod and take a drink of water. He pulls me close to him and kisses my cheek. After about three minitutes I'm fine and we get back on the feild. This time things get hard. I'm practiceing as a defender. I have to get the ball away from Louis, turn it around and pass. Since there is no one else here on our feild I just have to kick it past the have line. He takes it easy untill I know what I'm doing then he makes it hard. This is getting really hard. I fianally get it away from him after a while. He is a hard apponite. 

"Man you are a hard apponite!" I say. 

"Well I play so you konw." He tells me.

"UNFAIR GAMEPLAY!" I yell. He laughs. Take another break because I'm out of breath. We are sitting talking when I see someone that I didn't think I would see here.

____________________________________________________________________________

**WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS? FIND OUT IN CHAPTER SEVEN! Also please vote and comment what you thought about this chapter and comment who you think it is. I WILL UPDATE TOMARROW UPDATES ARE NOW DAILY!!! LOVE YOU GUYYSS!!!**