Make Up or Cheating?

~Chapter Thirteen~

                                                  ~Make Up or Cheating?~

Jordan's POV

I wake up and I open my eyes. I'm at Zayn's flat. How did I get here? I was at Liam's last night. Oh well. I get up and walk into the kitchen to get some breakfast. It's like nine in the morning. I open the cabnet and find some pop-tarts so I grab them and then I get me a glass of milk. Then I sit down at the kitchen table and started to eat. Today, well I'm going to go get some of my stuff from Louis and Harry's flat. Wow I feel like Louis and I where married and he kicked me out so now I have to go back and get my stuff and he's just gonna yell at me. I shouldn't stress over it. I hear foot-steps comeing down the stairs. Guess who's up! He walks into the kitchen. He's shirtless and his hair is messy and omg he looks so hot. I have to admit it he does. Perrie is a lucky girl. "Hey wanna come with me when I get some of my stuff from Harry and Louis' flat?" I ask him. " I don't have very much." I say taking a drink of my milk.

"Uh sure. I don't have an extra bedroom so... you are stuck sleeping on the couch for now." He tells me. I laugh. "Unless you wanna sleep in my bed with me?" He says. I shake my head no and he chuckles.

"I don't think Perrie would like that. And who said I had a crush on you anyway. I'm still trying to get over... Louis." I say. I feel tears form in my eyes. Zayn notices and walks over quickly and hugs me tightly. I cry onto his shoulder.

"Shh... It's alright. Trust me, I bet that he will realize that he messed up. Like really, who wouldn't want to date such an amazing girl like you?" He tells me. I pull back just enough to see his face. I kinda wanna kiss him. I don't know why but I do.  I just stare at him. He's got some nice eyes. Not as gorgous as Louis' but like seriously. I take this time to get a better look at his abs. Dang. He's also got some nice biceps that are coverd in his tattoos. "Uhh.... why are you staring at me?" He says with a smile on his face.

"OH! Sorry! I uhh..." I silence myself when I notice that he starts to lean in. "Uh... well we should get ready to go get my stuff." I say. He backs off a little. I feel myself blush and he smiles a little.

"Yea lemme go get ready." He says running back upstiars. I finnish my breakfast and I make myself look 'present able'. When Zayn is ready we head over. We open the door to see Harry and Louis looking sitting on the couch looking over at us. I quickly turn my head and head upstairs and Zayn follows behind. I just get my mostly still packed suitcase and pack everything that I need and I grab my MP3 player and my suckish phone. We head back downstairs and I see Louis standing by the door. Great.

"Jordan can we just talk for a mininute please?" He says. He's standing infront of the door. I feel tears form in my eyes.

"Louis no. Please just leave me alone." I say trying to get to the door but he dosn't let me through.

"Jordan plea-" I cut him off.

"Louis just no! Would you please just leave me alone!" I say struggling not to cry. "If you want me back then no! I'm not going to date a guy who dosn't trust me! You have to have trust to be in a relationship! Why don't you show me some trust and MAYBE I will think about it!" I say. Louis just stares at me. I take this time to get past him and out the door. I run back to Zayn's flat and when I get inside I throw myself on the couch crying. I hear Zayn walk in and he comes over and sits by me. I look up at him. Then I sit up. I open my mouth to speak but Zayn starts talking before I even get the chance to let out the slightest sound.

"Look, it's okay! I understand.... Now come here!" He says opening his arms for a hug. I just fall into his arms. He hugs me very tight and I just cry onto his shoulder. I can't talk to Louis without crying right at the moment. I thought he loved me. I thought I felt something. Well I was wrong. I was so wrong. I pull back from the hug but Zayn still has his hand around my waist. We just stare for a few seconds then I snap out of it.

"So... where are we going to put my stuff?" I ask him. He snaps out of his stare and lets go of his grasp.

"Uh, just set your suitcase by the couch." He tells. me. This is getting weird. Ugh I don't think he likes me. Like he has a girlfriend, and he wouldn't cheat. Do I like him? No. No I don't like him. "Hey if you need anything, uh just remember that I'm always here for you." He tells me. I smile and my shoes have become very interesting all of the sudden. I just stare at my shoes.

"Thanks." I say still looking at my shoes. He puts his finger under my chin and makes me look up at him. I'm blushing WHY AM I BLUSHING?!! Nest thing I know is that he is kissing me. It just doesn't feel right and I pull back quckly. "Zayn what are you doing?!" I ask him.

"Oh sorry. Look it's just that things between Perrie and I is getting rough and really, you are the only person here for me." He tells me. Now... I kinda feel bad.

"Oh it's okay... bu-" He cuts me off by kissing me agian. Ugh what is this feeling that is like telling me to stop? He pulls back.

"So... wanna watch some TV?" He says turning it on. I nod. Every time we kiss something is telling me to stop. Like he's not right or somehting just isn't right here. I just feel so uncomphertable. IT's just weird.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 **So how did you guys like the chapter? Zayn and Jordan kissed Louis wants her back she doesn't feel right when kissing Zayn. A lot happend! Also I just wanted to thank you guys for all of the support on this book and I love you guys so much for it! Okay so please vote and comment what you where thinking while reading diffrent parts of the chapter. What do you think will happen next? Chpater 14 will be out soon happy 4th of July and LUV U GUYYSS!!!**