I Want Her Back

~Chapter Fourteen~

                                        ~I Want Her Back~

Harry's POV

Louis has not been doing well since Jordan came and got her stuff last week. She was mad. The only thing he has been doing is laying in bed and listing to sad music. I have to force him to eat. He just doesn't want to do anything! I even asked him if he wanted to chace Liam witha spoon and it didn't work. Normally it does. I'm going to try to get him out of bed again today but this time, I'm pulling him out. I walk upstairs to him room and I walk in. He looks at me.

"WHHAAATTTT?" He groans. I just walk over to him and pick him up and sling him over my shoulder. He starts kicking me but I don't let go. "HARRY!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!" He yells at me. I get him down the stairs and I go and sit him on the couch.

"YOU ARE DOING STUFF TODAY!!" I say.

"But I don't want to!" He tells me.

"Too bad!" I tell him.

"Harry I just miss her! I don't want to do anything without her." He tells me. He needs help. I sit down beside him.

"Look I will call Liam and Niall and so we can talk about this okay?" I say. He nods. I call them and they all come over here. They all sit on the couches and we begin.

"Okay so Louis, just explain why you broke up with Jordan in the first place." Liam say.

"Well, when she was taking care of Zayn after he go shot, well, they kinda kissed. She told me that he kissed her but she was kissing back. I just go so jealous and.... well when we got back from the hospital after her dad got us both, well I waited a week and I just thought I couldn't trust her and so I broke it off and now I'm really regreting it." He tells us. I see him start to tear up.

"Hey don't worry! I'm sure she still likes you! She's just afraid of telling you!" Niall tells him.

"Wait wait wait, Zayn kissed her? MY LITTLE SISTER?!" Liam says.

"Whoa Liam! Calm down!" I say. "A bit overly protective don't you think?"

"Yea but he has a girlfriend and I know he does. I think he even has a date with Perrie tonight!" Liam tells us.

"I hope that Zayn didn't tell her that things had changed between him and Perrie." Niall says.

"Why don't we go ask him?" I ask. 

"Alright you and me Harry!" Liam says standing up and I do too. "Niall you stay here with Lou." We head out and go over there. Before we are there, stop to tell Liam something.

"Okay, we should look through the windows to see if there is anything going on that way we have proof." I say.

"Good idea. If there is anything, I will take a picture with my phone." He tells me taking out his iPhone.

"Okay." I say as we  continue to walk to his house. After about a miniute, we arive and we look through the front window. They are just talking right now but they are holding hands. Liam takes photo one. Then Zayn leans in and kisses her and Liam gets the next photo and then Liam barges through the front door. Good job Liam.

"What is going on here?" He asks and Zayn stands up.

"N-nothing!" He tells us.

"OH really?! Come look at these photos and then tell us that there nothing going on!" He walks over to Liam and he shows him our proof. He knows that we know about him and Perrie.

"Look, it wa-" I interupt him.

"It's nothing when you have a girlfriend huh? Zayn you don't play with a girls heart! You know that what happend to you?!" Jordan stands up.

"What Zayn?!" She says.

"Look I'm so-" She interupts him.

"OH don't I'm sorry me! I'm outta here! I thought you loved Perrie!" She says grabbing her suitcase that is already packed. Liam walks her out. I sit  Zayn down on the couch and I sit down by him.

"What where you thinking?" I ask him.

"I don't know. I really don't know." He tells me.

"Just, don't do it again." I say.

Liam's POV

Jordan and I walk across the street to my house. Jordan starts to cry. Before we walk in I hug her. 

"Liam, I don't know what to do! I mean I still love Louis but, I think I ruined that last time I was there!" She tells me. I light up.

"I was just talking to him. He still loves you. He's kinda a mess without you." She looks at me. 

"Really?" She asks me.

"Yes!" I tell her.

"I want to see him."

"Okay! He'll be happy so let's go!" I tell her. We walk to Louis and Harry's place we get ready to walk in the front door.

_____________________________________________________________________________

**So what did you think? Jordan and Louis might be getting back together! whoo! Next chapter will be out soon and thanks for all of the reads and vote guys! I love all of you and I'm so greatfull!  Remember to comment and Vote and tell your friends! LUV U GUYYSS!!!**