Jordan's Revenge Part Two

~Chapter Ninteen~

       ~Jordan's Revenge Part Two~

Louis' POV

We reach her step dads house and and well... it looks like a dump that someone thew up on like five million times. "Okay boys, all I know is that this guy is very dangerous. We are to get Jordan, call the cops, and run." I say. The boys nod and we head in. So far, no one. We walk into what seems to be the kitchen.

"I have been expecting you boys." I hear a voice say. We all turn around to see her dad standing by the doorway. "Here to save your girlfriend Louis? And Liam, so glad I could meet you. By the way, your mom is dead." I look at Liam and he is mad. "Zayn you naughty boy. Dating my worthless step daughter while you had a girlfriend. Shame, shame, shame." I hate this man. He has obviously been stalking us! I confront him.

"Tell me where Jordan is." I say with some razers in  my voice. He chuckles.

"Haha, would you like to join her?" He says. He the swings a knife and I doge it but it gets my forhead. I take off running. I check every room for her then I find her. I walk into the room and I see her laying on the floor with some cuts on her cheek and her arm. The is blood everywhere and she has blood running down her face. I run up to her.

"Jordan! We are gonna get you outta her okay?" I tell her. She trys to respond but can't. I hear a door slam and lock. I turn around to see the door shut and locked. Great! Jordan dosn't have much time! What am  I going to do? I  get an idea. I grab the bed sheets and some sharp. I tear the sheets to form some wrap for her wonds. I take her jacket off and I wrap the wonded arm. Then I wrap her head. This should help with the bleeding.

Liam's POV

Louis takes off. Her step dad just looks at us. I confront him. "If you do anything to my little sister, anything at all, I will hurt you." He laughs.

"My boy, that deed has already been done." He says. I get a mad look on my face. I take out a knife I was hiding and put it in his arm on a cut that he already had. He doesn't really do anything. He takes it out of his arm and puts it in mine. I fall to the ground in pain. He smiles and walks off. The boys gather around me.

"Okay, it's payback time!" Niall says. Zayn stands up as her her step dad comes back in the room. I never caught the mans name. Zayn stands infront of him.

"What are you gonna do? You gonna try to stab me to?" He says.

Zayn's POV

"What are you gonna do? You gonna try to stab me too?" He says. No, I'm gonna take you down. That's when I find myself in a full on fight with this guy who is a lot stronger than me. I am so crazy but I'm saveing my best friends. I grab his neck and try to choke him but he just takes my hands off him and he throws me to the grownd hard. I hit the spot where I got shot and I hurts so bad. Her dad walks off. I signal Niall to call the cops while we have the chance.

Jordan's POV

I have been lying here with Louis by my side for about ten to fifteen minitutes and I'm not so dizzy anymore I sit up. "Louis, you didn't have to come save me, this was my job an-" He cuts me off by kissing me. He pulls back and looks straight in my eyes.

"Jordan, don't say that. I am here to save you because I love you." He tells me. My hearts stops for a miniute. That's like the second time he has said that but it feels like the first. I smile.

"I lo-" I am cut off by the door opening. I see my dad and Louis and I stand up. Louis gets infront of me. 

"Oh Louis, I can easy get past you." He says walking up to Louis. I remember the knifes that I have. I take two out and get infront of Louis. I swing one at his face and make a huge cut going from is right eye to his left cheek.Then I stap his arm with it. Then I take the other knife and stab him in his left shoulder. I would've gotten his stomach if he didn't move. He gets in a lot of pain and he falls to the floor. I grab Louis' hand and run to the other boys. I see Zayn struggling to get up and Liam on the floor with a knife in his arm and Niall and Harry beside him. Zayn looks at me. I'n coverd in my own blood. My white tank top is staned now and I left my jacket in my old room. It had one last knife in it. I hope Caleb doesn't find it. Aka my step dad. 

"This is why I didn't want you guys to come! Ugh!" I say. "But we gotta go like now!" I say. Zayn walks up to me. 

"Why did you come here in the first place?" He asks. I don't answer and help Liam up. Niall helps him walk and we all get out of the house. We get in the car. Louis is driving and I am sitting in the front seat with him. We are heading to the hospital which is about fifteen mins from here. There is a feild right by the road on my side. You know, I shouldn't have dragged them into this. I need to go back.

"Louis, I love you and boys I love you guys too." I say. Louis takes a quick glance at me.

"What?" He says. I unbuckle my seat belt, unlock my door, open it, and jump. I jump into the feild. I fall and I hurt.  I get up in pain and I start running back. I hear a car skid. It's the boys the are turning around. I feel tears forming in my eyes. I can't do this anymore. I am just going to try to kill my step dad. I hear a car stop and a door slam shut. Next thing I know is someone is gripping me.

"Jordan what where you thinking?!" I hear a familiar voice say. It's Louis.

"I have to go back. I have to! Get Liam to the hospital and make sure he's okay!" I say bursting out crying. Louis kisses my forhead.

"Jordan, I'm not letting you go back there you will get killed! I love you too much to let that happen to you!" He says. Tears are forming in his eyes. "Please! I don't know what I would do without you."

"Louis I love you too! But I have to do this." I say. I'm still crying.

"Jordan, no you don't. You don't have to do anything. Please don't do this! Don't do this." He tells me. A tear runs down his cheek. I wipe it off and place both of my hands on his cheeks. He puts his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and he pulls in for a kiss and I kiss back. It lasts a good few seconds. Then he pulls back.  I feel myself getting dizzy again and I look at my arm. The sheets that Louis put on my arm is gone and it bleeding a little. Louis notices that I am getting dizzy. "Come on, we need to get you to the hospital." Louis says. He walks me to the car and I get in. We head to the hospital.

_______________________________________________________

**So sorry I didn't update for a while had lots of stuff going on so and also I was sick yesterday and today I'm doing better. This is the longest chapter so far and I am just so proud of myself because I feel like this is also the best because it has some action in it along with some romance. Anyway, thanks for all of the support that you guys give me. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment! LUV U GUYYSS**