The Recovery.

~Chapter Nine~

                                                      ~The Recovery~

Louis' POV

So Zayn is finally out of the hospital. He's been out for a week and Jordan hasn't left his side. She is just taking care of him. I hope. I hope there is nothing going on between them. No. There shouldn't be. Zayn is dating Perrie and I know he wouldn't cheat. I wouldn't think that she would cheat. Would she? No she dosn't seem like that kind of girl. Not at all. We havn't really talked since Zayn got out of the hospital. Now that I think about it, that could mean a lot of diffrent things. But I'm sure she wouldn't cheat. I hope not. I love her so much that if we broke up I just don't know that I would do. She's my life and no one could replace her. Her beautiful hair and wonderful eyes that I get lost in when I see her. I have to admit, when she got mad at Liam, she had some sass! Meow.

Jordan's POV

I'm so glad Zayn's out of the hospital and he's been doing great. He still can't move his arm very well. He got shot in the shoulder pretty bad. It still hurts him to move it so I'm staying her until he can move it just fine. Right now Zayn is sleeping up in his room and I'm down her on the couch watching some TV. I can't sleep so why don't I go check on him? I go upstairs to his room to see him lying there sleeping. He looks like an angel. He's even smiling a little. He just looks so peaceful. No no no! I'm getting that feeling. I have a boyfriend that I love dearly! This can't be happening! No no no. I feel like I'm going to cry so I leave the room quickly. I go back downstairs and sit on the couch with my head in my knees. I can't like him he has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend. I can't belive this is happening again! I thought I got over this! What is going on with my life at the moment? I hear footsteps and I turn around to see Zayn comeing down the steps. I rush over to him. "You are to getting some rest Zayn!" Just saying his name just gives me butterflys. 

"Well I heard someone rush out of my room so I came to check on everything." He says looking up at me. "Are you okay? You look like you have been crying? I thought I told you that it wasn't your fault already!" He tells me.

"I'm fine. You need to get some rest." I say and he makes it to the last step.

"But I'm already down the stairs! You won't make me go back up will you?" He asks. I roll my eyes. I lead him over to the couch. He sits down and i sit down next to him on the opposite side of his injury.

"You want to ice your shoulder again?" I ask him. He nods so I get up and go the the freezer for some ice. I also grab a plasic bag to put it in and a rag so it won't be too cold on his shoulder. Once I'm finnished I head back over to him and sit down on the side of his injury and I place the ice-pack on his wond. It's wrapped. Obvousily.

"I got it." He says.

"No no it's fine." I say. He places his hand on the ice-pack the slides it over to my hand and keeps it there. I look up at him and he looks at me. We stair into eachothers eyes for a few seconds. I snap out of it. "I-I got it... Zayn." I say. He takes his hand off mine and he looks at the TV.

"There's nothing good on." He says. Taking the remote and flipping through the channels. He stops and looks at me. "How come you've been taking care of me? I mean really. I would be okay on my own." He says. I look at him.

"Well you need to rest your arm and I'm making sure you do so and I'm not leaveing until your arm is better." I say.

"But why?" He asks. I can't say I have a crush on him. Do I? NO?! Ugh this is not the time. I will just change the subject.

"Is that getting cold?" I ask. He just stares at me. Before I know it he kisses me. I really can't help but kiss him back. It feels so wrong yet I kinda like it. I hear something but I ignore it.

"Really?!" I hear a voice say. I jump. I turn around to see Louis. No no no no!

"Okay Louis it's not what it looks like! There is nothing going on between us I promise!" I say walking up to him.

"That didn't look like nothing!" He says turning twards the door. I grab his arm and he whips around with tears in his eyes.

"Louis can we just talk about this?" I say about to cry. He just looks at me. We go outside. "Louis look he kissed me okay? Plus I would never cheat on you!"

"Well it really looked like you would in there! It really looked like you where really enjoying that kiss!" This really hurts. I start to cry a little.

"Louis I wasn't! It felt so wrong! It really did!" He just looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"Look I thought I could trust you Jordan!" I try to interupt but he keeps talking. "I love you! I really do! Do you love me or has this all been an act?" He tells me.

"Louis I love you so much! I could never explain how much I love you. Ever since I saw you at the signing I thought I liked you. You have been here for me ever since I've been here. You are the nicest person that I have ever met and I can't thank you enough! I love you! If something ever happend to you I just don't know what I would do! Louis, I don't know what to say anymore. You are the love of my life an-" Before I can say anything else he kisses me. Long and passonite. I kiss him back. He pulls back and stares into my eyes.

"Promise me.... promise me that you won't do this again. I love you, Jordan." Louis tells me.

"I promise. I love you, Louis." I say. He kisses me one more time. Then he goes back to his and Harry's flat. I walk back in. Zayn is on the couch with his head in his free hand. He hears me shut the door and looks up at me.

"Look I'm really sorry I just don't know what I was thinking! I'm really sorry." He tells me. I pick up the half melted ice-pack and place it on his arm.

"No it's okay. I talked to Louis and we are fine. Look we can't be together okay? Look you miss Perrie so I really understand and I guess I just feel sorry for you. We can be best friends? Right?" I say. He smiles.

"Yea, I guess that works."

"Good. Now get your but upstares and get some sleep!" I say. He smiles even more. He places a kiss on my cheek and heads up. I take the ice-pack and drain it in the kitchen sink. So I guess I really don't like him and he dosn't like me. I solved my own mystery!

_____________________________________________________________________________

**So how did you guys like this chapter? LOUIS AND JORDAN ALMOST BROKE UP OMG!! I was litterly freaking out while writting that part. I like sereously got up and walked aroung my room saying omg until I calmed down. Please vote and comment what you thought about this chapter! LOVE YOU GUYYSS!!**