The New Member

~Chapter Sixteen~

                                              ~The New Member~

Harry's POV

So Lou and Jordan are back together but I heard about her dad being out of jail. I'm not supposed to say a thing. I don't know why but you know, Louis said so. Anyway, I was thinking about asking Louis if we could get a cat. I know I have asked him so many times but maybe this time he will give in. I'm sitting in the livingroom with Lou and Jordan reading the paper. OMG AT THE PETCO CATS ARE ON SALE OMG!!! "LOUIS LOUIS LOUIS LOUIS LOUIS LOUIS!!!!!" I shout. Louis and Jordan jump.

"What Harry?" Louis asks.

"LOUIS!! CATS ARE ON SALE AT THE PETCO LETS GET ONE!!!!" I shout. He rolls his eyes.

"No Harry we are not getting a cat! How many times do I have to tell you?" He tells me.

"BUT BOO BEAR!!"  I say. "I WANT THE KITTY!!! THERE IS A BLACK AND WHITE ONE THAT I WANT TO CALL BURNT MARSHMELLOW!!!" I tell him. Jordan starts laughing.

"Ugh!" Louis groans.

"Plus Liam gets to have a pet turtle!" I say calming down a little.

"Come on Lou! Why not! I think it would be fun to have a pet!" Jordan tells him. Finally! Someone on my side! Louis rolls his eyes.

"FINE!!!!" He shouts. I jump up.

"YES!!! JORDAN LET'S GO GET THAT KITTY!!!" I say she jumps up and Louis smiles.

"KITTY!!!" Jordan screams.

"Hey! Don't take too long!" Louis says and Jordan and I are almost to the door.

"WE WON'T!!" We both shout at the same time. We get out the door and we are laughing our butts off. We get in my car and head to PetCo. We walk in and see a bunch of adorible kittens.

"AWWWW" Jordan says walking up to them. I walk up behind her. I see a kitten simalar to the one that I wanted but it's mosty white.

"Jordan over here!" I say walking over to it. It's a girl.

"Aww! We should get her!" She tells me. I smile.

"Yes! And we will name her Marshmellow!" I tell her. She looks at me with the biggest smile on her face.

"OMG YES!!!" She tells me. I smile. A worker walks over to us.

"Finding everthing okay?" He asks. I nod. "Wait... You're Harry Styles! My daughter loves you!" He tells me. I smile.

"Aww well tell her that I would love to meet her sometime!" I say. He nods. "Anyway we would like to buy this pretty kitty here!" I say pointing to Marshmellow.

"Alright! We will come back and get her later. Let me just put a tag on her cage so people know that she is being saved for someone." He does that and we head back to get the supplies and other things that we need. Then we pay. Jordan takes the cat and the cat toys while the worker guy and I carry everthing else. She gets in the car with Marshmellow and we load everything else into the trunk. Then we head home. We get home and Jordan walks into the house with Marshmellow and the cat toys and I start unloading everthing else. I walk in with the cat litter.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON YOU GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE AND HELP!!!" I scream.

"Yes dear love of my life!" He says. He takes the cat litter and sets it down in a corner where the litter box will go. We go outside and he grabs the cats tunel and scratch pole and I grab the litter box.  We bring everything in. Louis sets it down and walks over to Jordan who is sitting on the couch with a sleeping Marshmellow. I walk over too. "You guys picked out a cute little fuzball." Louis says gently petting her.

"Yea I know. Well you men better get to putting everything together." Jordan tells us.

"Now say what?!" I say.

"Yes I am not disterbing her slumber!" She tells us.

"Harry come on." Louis says. I get up and so does he. We begin to put everything together. About and hour later we are done and I just plop down on the floor.  Then I feel something climb ontop of my stomach. I look up and see Marshmellow. I smile and pet her. She pers and lays on me.

*****

Jordan's POV

It's dark outside and Louis, Harry, and I are sitting in the livingroom with a lazer pointer and an confused kitten. "That cat has a lot of energy!" I say. Harry laughs. "Well I'm getting tired Imma go to bed. I say getting up. Louis follows me up.

"Hey I will see you tomarrow Hazza." Louis tells Harry. Harry waves and continues to confuse Marshmellow. I get upstairs and Louis grabs my hand. I turn around. He pulls me close to him. "You are sleeping with me tonight!" Louis says picking me up and bringing me into his room.

"Wait! I need to go change into my PJ's! I say. He throws some of his sweatpants at me and one of his old striped shirts. I go into his bathroom and change.

Louis' POV

While Jordan is changing I put on some sweats but I don't bother to put a shirt on. She walks out. She looks good in guy clothes. I sit on the bed and she walks over. I pat the bed with a smile on my face. She sits down and looks at me. I lean in to kiss her. We kiss and I lay down and she does right next to me. She lays right next to me and I pull her closer to me and keep my arm around her. "Goodnight babe!" I tell her.

"Goodnight.... BooBear!" I smile. Should I tell her that I love her? No, She will kill me. I drift off to sleep thinking about her.

_____________________________________________________________________________

**So this was just a fun chapter about Harry getting a cat. He loves cats. I thought it would be fun to have Louis' best friend hang with Jordan. Well thanks for the support. 50 votes and 372 reads. Wow. I love you all so much and I can't thank you all enough. Anyway I will update soon and LUV U GUYYSS!!!!**