Meeting him.

~Chapter Two~

                                                                        ~Meeting Him~

Liam is the first one that I meet. He looks up at me with a smile on his face. It soon fades. This worrys me.

"J-Jordan? Is it really you?" He says. Okay, I can't help it anymore. I break down crying. Liam stands up and hugs me. "You have no clue how much I've missed you? How's mom? I heard she got remarried!" I break down crying even more. He can't know. He just can't. Should I tell him? It's for the best!

"Liam I will tell you in a little bit. Is there somewhere that we can meet when you're done?" I ask him.

"Yea, there is a really nice pond nearby with a park. Small park. We can meet by the pond, okay? I will intoduce you to the boys, too." Liam tells me. I nod in agreement. "Well, it's settled! See you then little sis!" I smile then start heading to the pond.

*****

Louis' POV

I finnish signing a fans poster then I look up at the next fan. Oh. My. Gosh! She is the most beautiful girl in the world! I feel someone nudge at my sholder. I look over at Zayn.

"You see that girl, Louis? She's beautiful." He tells me, smiling. His smile fades. I turn to see her crying and Liam giving her a hug. "What's going on?" I ask Zayn. He shrugs. She smiles then walks off. "Hey Liam what was that about?" I ask him.

"I will explain later. Okay?" He tells me.

"Whatever!" I say in a sassy teenage girl voice. Fans start to laugh. "TALK TO THE HAND, LIAM!!!!" I say and he face palms and fans laugh more.

*****

Jordan's POV

It's been about an hour and a half and they arne't here yet. There was a very long line but they where moving fast. Well, let's not focous on it. And let's hope mom and da... Caleb arne't up yet and looking for me. I hope not. I sit on a bench and just wait. About another thirty minutes later I feel someone tap my sholder. It scares me a little. I turn around and it's just Liam and the boys. "You guys scared me there for a second!" I say. They start to laugh. Espeally the blonde one. I think his name is Niall. Yea... The only Irish member of the band.

"Well, you know me." Liam says giving me a hug.

The curly haired brunette says, "Hi I'm Harry Styles." Then Niall introduces himself and adds "and I LOVE food!" I laugh. Then a really hot dark haired boy says, "I'm Zayn, Zayn Malik." The boys laugh and I do, too, a bit. Then the last boy is really... just.... perfect looking.... really no other way to explain him. "Hi.... I'm Louis Tomlinson." He says. There is just something about him. We stare into each others eyes until Liam starts talking.

"SO!! Now that you know them.... let's get to know you, why don't we?" I can't say it in front of all of them. What do I do? I will tell him privately later. "Wait! How's mom doing after all these years?" I start to tear up. No no no no no! "Are you okay? Is mo-" I cut him off.

"Liam it's hard for me to say! Okay?" I say. Oh.... That sounds a bit harsh. "I'm sorry. Look I really can't say. It's just.... things..." That's all I could say before I broke down. He touched my arm. Where I got hit by the bat. I shreak a little. He pulls his arm back and then he notices all of my scars and bruises and the other boys do as well.

"Okay, what has been going on?" He asks me. "Tell me! We can keep secrets! Can't we boys!" He says glaring at the boys. They all nod. Well, now I have to tell. I make sure no one is around and then I take a deep breath. Here we go....

"Mom and da-... Caleb have been abusing me. I just couldn't take it anymore! I had to find you so I snuck out. That's why I've been packing this thing around!" I say, holding up my suitcase. Before I say anything else Liam hugs me very tightly.

"We are bringing you home with us." Liam tells me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

** I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote! Also comment what you thought about it.  I will update soon don't worry! LOVE YOU GUYYSS!!**