A Few Months After.

~Chapter Twelve~

                                      ~A Few Months After.~

Jordan's POV

So it's been about three months since my dad almost killed me and Louis. My leg still hurts every now and then amd same with Louis. We haven't really talked much. I mean like he just dosn't tell me anything anymore and when I want to talk to him he just walks away. I wonder what's going on.

Louis' POV

My leg hurts right now. Ugh. I really want to talk to Jordan but I bet she is still mad at me. I just try to avoid her because I just don't her getting mad at me. I'm thinking about breaking up with her. I think I will do it today. I now I'm gonna regret this but Elenore wants me back and I still like her. I see Jordan comeing down the stairs. She gets to the bottem and I walk over to her. "Jordan, there is somethig that we need to talk about." I say.

"Oh look who finally started talking to me! Get it over with!" She tells me. Oh.... see this is why wasn't talking to her.

"Look, things just haven't been working out so I think that we should break up." I say as quickly as I can but still to where she could understand. She looks zt me with tears in her eyes. This hurts me so much. She walks out the front door. Now I feel horible.

Liam's POV

Zayn and I are sitting on the couch in my livingroom having a laugh and talking about old times. All of the sudden I hear a door slam shut and I loom at the front door and see my sister Jordan with tears comeing down her cheeks. I run to her and hug her. "What happened?" I ask her. She has been through way too much in the past few months. She pulls back from the hug.

"Louis broke up with me." She tells me. Louis wasn't talking to her much. And was avoiding her. I guess he just thought she was mad at him or something. I hug her tightly. Zayn walks up. She looks up at him. He opens his arms for a hug. She pulls away from me and Zayn hugs her very tightly. She's crying into his shoulder.

"Shh... shhh. It will be okay." He tells her. She pulls away from his grasp. She looks at him and then at me. She walks over to the couch.

"I don't even really know why. H-he just said that it wasn't working out and I just... walked out. I just... don't know what to do anymore." She says sitting down. She pulls her knees up to her chest and lays her head on her knees. Zayn and I go and sit by her. Zayn puts his hand on her back and I pat her shoulder.

"Why don't we watch a movie?" I say. Zayn looks at me.

"Okay but we are watching a happy movie!" He says.

"How about Frozen?" I say. Jordan looks up.

"Never seen it." She says trying to smile. I smile.

"WE ARE WATCHING FROZEN!!!" I say. She does smile now. I run off to get the movie.

Zayn's POV

Liam runs off to go get the movie. Jordan looks at me.

"Zayn, thanks for being here. I really owe you one." She says. Ugh I'm getting that feeling. I smile.

"No problem. I just want to help a friend out. You help me when I'm missing Perrie and you helped me recover after that gun shot. You really don't owe me anything. Infact you can come stay at my place." I tell her. She smiles.

"Thanks Zayn." She tells me. I think I really am falling for her. I have Perrie though. I love Perrie more. Do I? Yes! Ugh things are hard. Liam comes running back in here.

"Sorry it took me so long I saw a spoon on the way over there and it almost touched me." He says. I laugh and Jordan giggles a little. He puts it in and sits by Jordan. I put my arm around Jordan znd she leans o  my shoulder. She diserves this. I mean look at ehat she's been going through.

*****

The movie is over and Liam is sleeping and Jordan is dozing off. I stand up and I pick Jordan up bridal style. She trys to open her eyes but she can't. This makes me smile.  I open the door somehow and walk out shutting behind me with my foot. Iwalk over to my house and bring her in. I lay her down on the couch and put a pillow under her head and cover her up with a blanket. She looks so peaceful. "Goodnight, b... Jordan." I wisper. I lean down and almost kiss her on the cheek. I pull myslef back and go upstairs. I go to my room and sit on my bed and think things over. I feel my phone vibrate. I pull it out of my pocket. It's Louis. I answer. "Vas' Happnin?" I say

"Yea hi can I talk to Jordan?" He asks.

"She's sleeping. I can tell her you called in the morning if you want me to." I say. Ihear him sigh.

"Alright thanks bro." Louis says. He hangs up. I guess he relizes that he messed up bad. I hope so because a beautiful, funny, and amazing girl like Jordan deserves the best.

____________________________________________

**Hey guys! BREAK UP OMG. I was writting the break ip and her talking to Liam and Zayn and pandora decided to make me emotional by playing sad songs until I was done with the chapter. So yea.... will they make up? Find out when I update tomarrow. Btw sorry I haven't updated in a  day or two. But here it is and I hope you enjoyed! Please leave a comment and vote! LUV U GUYYSS!!!**