Loving Again.

~Chapter Fifteen~

                                          ~Loving Again~

Jordan's POV

We walk into Harry and Louis' flat and I see him and Niall just sitting on the couch. Louis doesn't look up but Niall does. Niall's face lights up.

"Uhh Louis...." Niall says nudging Louis.

"Whhaatt?" Louis says looking up. Then he sees me. His face lights up as well. "What are you doing here?" He asks sitting up. I walk over to him.

"Well I kinda missed you and...." Louis stands up infront of me. "And I-" He cuts me off by hugging me.

"I missed you so much Jordan! I just couldn't live without you by my side!" He tells me. I smile. He lets go and I just kinda stare at him. I give him a small kiss on the cheek and he smiles.

"Alright alright!" Liam says walking up behind me. "You guys are back together so... what shall we do to celebrate?" Niall stands up.

"NANDO'S!!!" He shouts. Liam Louis and I laugh. He walks twards the door.

"Wait! What about Harry and Zayn? Maybe they would like to come?" Liam looks at me with a suprised look on his face. He's asking me why I'm inviting Zayn.

"Zayn has a date soon and he might want to get ready. We'll get Harry and head out." Liam tells me. Louis looks at me.

"What's going on here? Is there somthing I should know about?" He asks me.

"No, he just has a date tonight and I forgot about that. Let's go I'm starving." I say grabbing his arm. He laughs.

"Now I'm surprised that you're not Niall's sister!" Louis tells me as we walk out the door.

"COME ON SLOW POKES! I WANT SOME PIZZA!!" Niall tells us. 

"I WANT SOME TOO BUT WE HAVE TO GO GET HARRY FIRST!!" I say in return. We all gather in the van. We drive to Zayn's place where Harry is. "I will go get him." I say getting out of the van. I walk up to the door. I wait a second then I walk in. Harry and Zayn are sitting on the couch. They look up at me. "Harry we are going to Nando's wanna come?"

"Sure!" He tells me standing up. Zayn opens his mouth to say something but I interupt him.

"You have a date that you need to get ready for!" I say walking out with Harry behind me. We get in the van. Then we head to Nando's. We get there and we just have a good time and we stay there a while. Niall eats half of the first pizza and then orders more. Niall and I eat up the second pizza. 

"I think you and Niall are related insted you and me." Liam tells me and Niall and I take the last two peices.

"Nope! We have the same blood! I'm all you!" I say.

"Plus she doesn't even have an Irish acsent!" Niall says. We all just laugh. Niall and I finnish up and then we all head home. When we get home its dark and the rest of the boys go home as Harry Louis and I head back to the flat. We walk in and sit on the couch.

"Why don't we just watch some TV?" Louis says.

"Okay!" Harry and I say at the same time. "Jinx!" I say. Harry gives me the puppy face. "Ugh fine! Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry!"

"Thank you becasause I can't do that for long. I have so much on my mind." He tells us.

"Just like those jokes." Louis says.

"YUP!" Harry says popping the 'p'.

*****

Later I get tired and fall asleep thinking of today.

Louis' POV

Jordan has fallen asleep on my shoulder. Harry went upstairs because he got tired. All of the sudden the news pops up in the middle of my show. They say that a man has ecaped jail and has killed 2 cops and injured 3. Then they show a picture of the person that I just didn't want to see. It's Jordan's dad. Great! I text the boys and Liam comes running in the door.

"She dosn't know and I don't want her to." I wisper.

"Well I'm staying the night here okay?" Liam tells me. I nod. Harry comes walking down and I tell him not to tell also and he lays on the floor as does Liam. Then I pass out.

_________________________________________________________________________

**So! Louis and Jordan are back together! That's good. But her dad is on the lose! Will he find her again? How long will the boys go without telling her? What does this lead to? Find out in the next chapter! Also, don't forget to vote and comment and tell your friends! I have been getting a lot of support lately and I thank you. Anyway remember updates are daily and I will update tomarrow! LUV U GUYYSS!!!**