Trust Problems.

~Chapter Ten~

                                                  ~Trust Problems.~

Jordan's POV

I can't belive what happend yesterday. I hope Louis still trusts me. I walk up to Zayn's room to check on him. He's lying in bed on his phone. He looks up at me.

"Hey. You know you don't have to stay here anymore after what happend and I'm really sorry." He tells me in his sleepy voice. I smile.

"No I'm staying here until you're well again. I care about you... as a friend." I say. He smiles. I go over to him and sit on the bed beside him. "You want some ice for your shoulder?" I ask.

"Yes please!" He tells me. I smile and go downstairs and grab an ice-pack. Then I head for the stairs but I hear a knock on the door. I head to the door and look through the peephole. It's Louis. I open it. 

"Hey! What are you doing here?" I ask. He walks in.

"Just seeing what you guys are doing and just seeing how Zayn's doing." He tells me. I really hope this isn't him not trusting me.

"Okay. Zayn is upstairs. I was just about to bring him this ice-pack for his shoulder." I say heading up the stairs. Louis following close behind. We walk into his room. "Okay here ya are! Also you have a visitor!" I say pointing to Louis. Zayn looks up from his phone. He's texting someone.

"Oh.... hey Louis...." He says trying to sit up. I hurry over to him for support him. I help him sit up and I sit down by him. I put the ice pack on the wond. I look back up at Louis who is glaring at me. Zayn notices and grabs the ice-pack with his free hand. I scoot away from. Him.

"Zayn can I talk to you in prvite?" Louis asks. I get up and walk out of the room. I shut the door and head downstairs so find something for lunch. 

Zayn's POV

My arm hurts so bad and now I'm getting "the talk". Great.

"So why did you kiss my girlfriend when you obviously have a girlfriend? How would you feel if she found out about that?" He says.

"Okay look, I guess that I just miss Perrie and she was just being so nice to me I just... I don't know what I was thinking Louis! I promise it won't happen again!" I tell him. He glares at me.

"It better not! I think you would be fine a night on your own now wouldn't you?" Louis says. I really don't know I mean if I'm laying down I normally have help because it hurts sometimes. Louis walks out.

Jordan's POV

I downstairs sitting on the couch watching TV when I hear a door slam. I see Louis coming down the stairs angerly and he comes over the couch and grabs my arm and starts pulling. "LOUIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yell.

"Jordan, Zayn will be fine for a night! You're comeing home!" He says pulling to the door. I pull and uses both hands and I do a trick I know to get out of his strong grasp.

"So you don't trust me anymore? Is that what this is about?" I say. He just looks at me. I feel myself tear up. "You know what? This is just too much!" I say walking away.

"Jordan, what are you saying?" Louis says walking up to me. I turn around with tears on my cheeks. He looks so sad and worried and it just kills me. He looks deep into my eyes, then he kisses me. I kiss him back. I can't hold back anymore. I'm at crossroads. What do I do? I pull back.

"Jordan, I love you and you just scared me! Look, I understand now. I'm really sorry I should trust you and now you are pro-" I kiss him to make him shut up. I pull back.

"Louis, It's okay. I love you." I say. "I'm staying here with Zayn. He still needs help with a few things."

"No please come home!" Louis says. I roll my eyes.

"Louis! You are just making this hard for me! Look, you are just being really protective and you're just not trusting me!" I say. Louis gets and angry look on his face. He picks me up and brings me to his house. I keep stuggling to escape. "LOUIS!!" He brings me in the door. Harry and Niall are sitting on the couch. "LOUIS PUT ME DOWN!! PLEASE!!!" I scream. Harry and Niall run over to help. Harry holds Louis back. I'm crying my eyes out. Niall hugs me.

"What is going on here? I heard screaming. Liam says walking in the front door. I pull away from Niall's grasp and go to him. I hug him. Liam and I go outside. I explain to him what's going on.

"Wow. Are you guys going to break up?" Liam asks.

"I don't know." I say.

Later Liam goes back to his house and I'm on the doorstep of Harry and Louis' flat. I hear the door open behind me. It's Louis I get up and back away.

"Look I'm sorry! I don't know what I was thinking! Please!" I just start walking back to Zayn's house.

"JORDAN LOOK OUT!!!" I hear Louis scream. turn to see my dad with some throwing knifes. He throws one and I try to dodge it but it slices part of my arm. I remembered that I carry a pocket knife and I pull it out. It's a nice one too. I hold it in my hand as he gets closer to me. He throws another one and this one almose hits the same spot as the first one but it gets right above it. I throw my knife and gets him in his leg causing him to fall. I pull out my phone and call the cops and I see some of the boys security gards come out. My dad gets up and looks at Louis. He throws one at Louis and he gets hit right in his upper theigh. Louis falls to the ground. He throws one more at me and it gets me right in my upper thrigh too and he tries to get away but the cops arive and so does the SWAT. Wow. Im lying on the ground. I see all of the boys including Zayn come out. Zayn runs over to me.

"Jordan! Are you okay?" He says. I nod. I thinking losing a little too much blood. I start to pass out. The last thing I hear is Zayn saying my name and same with Louis. Then it's dark and quiet.

_____________________________________________________________________________

**HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! So Jordan and Louis are still a couple but they are just working things out. Comment what you think and please vote! Also if you know any dirctioners that like reading fanfic get them to read? Maybe? Anyway thank you and LUV U GUYYSS!!!!**