Hercules x Male!Reader

A/N: This was requested a while ago, and to that person, sorry for the wait! I also decided I didn't want to continue that Eliza x Reader because it sucked. Sorry :/ I'm a really bad author.

Warnings: foul language

The first day of school was always a tough one. The first day of high-school was even harder. The change of atmosphere was prodigiously unexpected. It's expected to be similar to middle school, just bigger. At least that's what you thought.

Anyway.

So, of course you said yes when given the opportunity to host another students first day. It wasn't your go to extra curricular, but would definitely boost your college opportunities. You would give them the routine tour, and lead them to each of their classes for a week.

Being the openly gay guy you were, you definitely did not foresee being picked by the principal to host a student.

Though you considered yourself a nice person, you decided to make someone else's first day a little less painful then yours.

Butterflies already buzzed throughout your stomach. The first day of high-school was already tough at your last school. The school where you revealed your sexuality, and was confident about it. Your confidence was immediately crushed though, when the bullying started. No one else was gay in that school, or at least open about it. It was a new concept. You didn't blame those people, but you hope they learn to get used to it.

Your new school was looked into with more care by your mom. It was a good school, apparently. Low reports of bullying and clubs and extra curricular. There was even a LGBTQ+ club. You really wonder what they do there.

Your host was a pretty girl by the name of Eliza, she wore a cute blue necklace with her school uniform. Her hair was parted down the center and long down her back. Her cheekbones were prominent, and eyes bright. You could tell by that and her benevolent smile she was genuinely a good person.

"Hi Y/N! I'm Eliza Schuyler, welcome to Brooklyn High-school."

"Nice to meet you." You shook her hand.

"I wasn't sure if you were given a school uniform, but seeing that you already have it," she gestured to the grey dress shirt and black pants you were given, "you're all good to go!"

"Great." You smiled, not up for too much conversation.

"Do you have your schedule with you?"

"Yeah. The principal gave it to me when I arrived." You pulled the folded piece of paper out of your pants pocket and slid it into her soft hands.

"Hmm no core classes together. No other ones either." Her eyes continued to scan the page, hurriedly as if she refused to accept you had no classes together.

"Ah! Here we go. We have the same lunch period, and our free period 5th." She handed it back to you.

"Cool."

"You don't talk much, do you?" She asked, slugging her backpack over her shoulder.

"I guess."

"I bet I can get you to speak a bit more. I can tell you are an interesting guy, a unique personality."

"Whatever you say Eliza." You smile.

"Do you mind just following me to my locker? Then we can head to yours. I'll let you know what we need, then we can head to first before the crowd comes."