the end.

(Things in bold are the most important. If you don't feel like reading this entire thing, at least read the bold text.)

Let me start with being blunt. Yes, I am ending this book! I have been hinting at it, and the time has come.

I'm aware this might be sudden to some of you, so let me explain why before anything else.

REASON WHY

I still love Hamilton! Hamilton is my favorite musical, and will ALWAYS be my favorite musical. As for writing it, it's honestly getting boring. When I started this story I was a full fledged Hamilton nerd. Now, publishing chapters are a chore, and boring for me to do. I don't get as excited to write Hamilton anymore. The only reason I still do, is out of pure guilt of disappointing you guys. Just know this is something I've been planning to do for a while.

This book has helped my writing skills flourish and my creativity expand. I had no idea it would grow to get 200K READS!! THAT IS SO INSANE!!!! Thank you so much.

A NOTE TO MY READERS

Some of you have been reading this book since the very beginning. (I started this book over a year ago!) Thank you so so so much for sticking around for this ride! I want you all to know the guilt I feel when writing this. I don't want to end this book, I know it makes so many of you happy. But it's not making me happy.

I rarely proud of the things I write anymore, and I wan't to move on from just this. I want to try writing in different fandoms, and start original stories. I hope you aren't that mad at me. Thank you so much for getting me to where I've reached today. I love every single one of you with ALL OF MY HEART.

WHAT'S NEXT?

I AM STILL WRITING ON WATTPAD! There is no way I will stop writing any time soon! I have a Avengers story that you all should check out, and new things will come soon.

I don't want any of you to unfollow me, or disregard I ever had a place on this platform. I have some great stories planned, and I'm relying on you guys to stick around to see them!!!

I will be more active on my BMC story, which I barely write on. And my Avengers book is updated every Friday!

A FINAL NOTE

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! For all of the stars, amazing comments, and support on my Hamilton story. If there's anything to take from this chapter, is that this is not goodbye. This is not the end! I will always be writing and active on Wattpad.

I hope you guys are excited to see what's next.

You can follow me on Twitter to keep up with BTS stuff.... @ themadisonedge

Of course if you have any questions, comment and ask!!!

Love your author,

Madison

xoxo