Angelica x Female!Reader

A/N: Hey!!! I've been getting a lot of requests so I've been working on those lately. Sorry if yours takes a while, just know if I see it I will eventually write it. Keep commenting requests! @Shmwooper your request is next BTW, didn't want you to think I forgot about it!

Time: Past (wOaH sInCe wHeN?!)

The lights dimmed as the band played the first slow song of the night. Couples made their way to the polished wooden floor that was soon claimed by those who were dancing.

Y/N herself had been drawn to the sound of the song, and commotion of eager couples. She led herself to the floor, watching with excitement and eager eyes as the men spun their partners around with elegance, and as they twirled into the hands of someone new, continuing the dance.

Y/N jumped into the dance right with the beat of the song with no issue. But it seemed she had joined the dance at the wrong time, for she found herself in the arms of another woman instead.

"Oh, I am so sorry. It seems I have interrupted the tradition of this dance." Y/N met the brown eyes of the women she was holding onto. She made a gesture with her head, saying that she could simply leave if need be.

"No need, we have an entire chorus left of song. No one should notice this small mistake. I'm Angelica Schuyler, and you are?" Angelica gave a small smile.

"Y/N L/N. No one of importance, but I have heard of your family."

"So has every guy in this joint. I know it must seem that I'm partaking in a faultfinding character, but the men here will not leave me alone!" Angelica's jaw dropped making Y/N giggle in response.

Already liking what she hoped to be a newfound friend, Y/N continued to converse with Angelica. "I love your dress, light pink suits you very well."

"Thank you Y/N. As do I love the style of your lavender dress."

"Though it wouldn't compare to the beauty of the body and face within your dress." Y/N surprised herself by speaking in a slightly seductive tone.

"Hmm. You're starting to sound like some of the boys held here." Angelica laughed it off, ignoring the redness in her own face. Though her grip slightly tightened on Y/N's waist.

The rest of the dance was spent with Y/N and Angelica making small talk or looking at each other longingly. Though, no matter what thoughts ran through the two women's minds, society would limit that bond.

Eventually throughout the night Angelica was separated from Y/N as they continued to switch partners in the song. Neither were so hopefully that they would meet again.

\\\///

Y/N watched wistfully as Angelica talked to Alexander Hamilton. A man she learned had just the amount of brain as he had ego. She watched Angelica lead him off to gods no where.

With a sigh, she turned back around and sipped her drink. It wasn't too long before another one was slammed in front of her. With a roll of her eyes, she looked up at the man before her.

"Drink up, pretty lady. We got places ter' be tonight."

"Oh, do we now sir? What might those places be?" She raised an eyebrow as she spoke sarcastically.

"Damn lady. Do ya' want ter' get it on or not?"

"Get what on? Clothes? I'm already wearing my dress." She played with the silk lining across her skirt, smiling playfully at the man who so desperately wanted to get in her pants.

He grumbled and heed no hesitation when grabbing her by the collar, his hands obscurely close to her chest. Y/N glanced at his hands, eyes wide.

"Yer' are going to follow me, and speak not one word. Ya' here me?"

She nodded fearfully.

The man released her neck and instead grabbed her arm, weaving her in and out of the dancing crowd.

Y/N couldn't describe the great amount of relief she felt when Angelica tapped the man on the shoulder.

"Excuse me sir. But this woman's husband would like to speak with you." She spoke, watching as Y/N's kidnapper looked up in fear of the man beside herself.

"Sorry sir. She's right here, no biggie." And then he scurried off, leaving Y/N there to giggle.

"Thank you Hercules." Angelica placed a hand on the huge man's shoulder. "Y/N here needed someone to scare that foul thug away."

"Anytime, Angie." He winked and walked away.

Another laugh escaped Y/N's lips as she smiled adoringly at Angelica. "So Angie, huh?"

"Oh shut up." She mumbled, backing Y/N against a wall and smashing her lips onto hers.

The lustful moment was left unfinished when Angelica released, caressing Y/N's cheek.

"Nobody needs to know.."

And then their lips met once more.

A/N: Hey y'all should check me out on Twitter where I can interact with all of you!

Find me: @themadisonedge