Ham Fam Short Story 1

A/N: I want to start writing some chapters with the Ham Fam, either characters or actors. They'll be short and cute, based off writing prompts I find. Not an X Reader or anything, just the entire group having a great time.

(Also, I updated... and it hasn't been an entire month..)

"AH SHUTUP AND I CAN'T HEAR WHAT HE'S SAYING!" Peggy shouts, covering one ear with her finger, and clasping her phone over the other.

"THE PIZZA MAN IS FINE!" John replied, taking another sip of his drink.

Commotion continued to rack through the apartment, too many conversations happening at once.

"Guys. Every pizza place is closed." Peggy said in defeat.

That shut everyone up.

"What do you mean every pizza place is closed?" Lafayette said, jaw dropped.

"I mean every pizza place within a 100 mile radius, is CLOSED!"

"But why???" Alex whined.

"Maybe because it's 3 AM, Alexander." Angelica spoke, rolling her eyes playfully.

Eliza visibly facepalmed at her boyfriends' actions, and a few laughed.

"You know I could make us something. We are usually stocked with ramen noodles." Hercules shrugged.

"I'm down." John's hand flew up, and as if he was asking for a vote, others raised their hands as well.

"Sounds good then." Herc smiled and walked into the kitchen, letting the usual noise of conversation continue.

"Anyone want to place bets on who's going to win tonight's football game?" Laurens asked, raising a wad of cash, which to everyone there, was quite tempting to snatch.

"The money's tempting, but honestly not worth watching football for." Eliza said.

"Agreed." Laf nodded, curly bun bobbing.

"Hey hey hey.. what's wrong with football?" Alex said, standing next to John with his hands on his hips.

"Just.. everything." Peggy replied.

"Ok do you want to-" Alex got cut off by Hercules running back into the living room.

"We ran out of chips and instant noodles." He gulped.

"But nothing is open right now!" Angelica whined.

"Grocery stores are open..." Peggy suggested.

"Okay here's how this is gonna work. A quick emergency run to the grocery store, and ONLY ONE PERSON gets to sit in the cart. Are we clear?"

A/N: just a cute little something 😋
(replying to all comments!)