King George x Reader [2]

A/N: READ BOTTOM A/N FOR ANNOUNCEMENT ON MY NEW BOOK!!

Again, not everything will be historically accurate. So don't comment and say something is wrong, because I know!! Thank you, love you guys.

Enjoy! I've decided to make this 3 parts!

The ride into the heart of town was quicker than what both B/F/N and Y/N thought. B/F/N's aunt had graciously allowed them to use two horses from her private stables as transportation. Which was dramatically less costly then catching a ride on a carriage. Those drivers are pricey. The plan was to start exploring the city, and to gradually make their way around Europe. Y/N's savings would give them just over a month of pure bliss and exploration.

The two would stay only one night in the city, and their horses would stay at a place they had rented previously. Hopping off her grey stallion, suitcases in each hand, Y/N stumbled onto the ground. "We need to find the place we are staying."

"Agreed. I cannot hold these cases any longer." B/F/N replied with a pant, gesturing her luggage she had set down due to its heaviness. With preparation she picked them back up and followed Y/N outside the temporary stables to a bustling street. Tall buildings, shops, and every kind of market surrounded them. Never had the couple seen so many people in their entire lives. They walked around for many moments.

They took in the variety of people, clothing and outfits. Workers with straw hats, and women with elegant yet casual dresses. Each looked completely different yet blended in to form one community where they all were so similar. Stone paths weaved in between each location and their signs. They weather decided to bless them with a bright blue sky, not one cloud in sight. 

"This is amazing." Y/N ran a hand through her messy hair from the wind, still in shock. She didn't catch her best friend's nod in response, both preoccupied in simply looking at everything. There had never been so much to look at. 

B/F/N spoke after another moment of gazing. "Should we explore before finding a place to rest? Maybe go check out the new palace being built. I believe it is near here."

Y/N didn't hesitate. "Yes!" 

And like that the two ladies were off, dizzy in their own excitement. B/F/N had completely forgotten about her losses, and everything about going to get an education. Very few women did. But walking through the buzzing town gave her a high knowledge never would. The weight of their suitcases was also forgotten as they strolled down the cobblestone path. Y/N smiled at each pedestrian who made eye contact with her, genuinely thrilled to see an unfamiliar human. A huge comparison to their small town where everyone knew everyone. 

The large grand castle of King George III was soon in sight. Its walls and structure were still being built, workers working on it as they looked. Wooden frames were being placed to hold the huge stone walls. Furniture and other sorts of accessories were being carried in and out. The two were still stunned to silence in their own amazement. 

"I can see why he wanted a new place." B/F/N was the one to interrupt the silence. "This is huge."

"And beautiful." Y/N agreed, nodding slightly.

Another minute was spent looking with pure astonishment. Neither of the girls had seen a place this giant. "There a cute cafe behind us." Y/N suggested, watching as her friend turned to where she was looking. "Want to grab something to eat?"

"Why not."

The two stopped their daydreaming and wandering into the cafe, where not many people sat inside. It was a good break from all of the commotion outside. Not too hungry, each got some tea, feeding into British stereotypes. Small and comfortable talk was held between the friends, each just so happy. And that was the only way to put it. Y/N had just finished her tea, and was right about to ask for another when a man stepped in front of her. He had light brown hair and mesmerizing blue/green eyes. 

"Are you ladies new to England?" He asked, his voice deep and confident.

"Not to England." Y/N was the one to speak, glancing at B/F/N. The man nodded, easily hearing their heavy accents. "But to the city, yes. We grew up far from here."

"I've always wanted to get away from all of this." He looked back at the glass windows, seeing the people walking every which way. "It's a lot."

"It is." B/F/N agreed, wondering where he was going with the conversation.

He cleared his through and rubbed a hand down his light blue suit. It had a white puffy chest, looking very attractive on him. "Well, ladies, if you want a tour of the city, and a cheap place to keep your bags," He looked down. "I will be sitting at the table just across from here."

Y/N gave a wide smile. "Thank you sir, we may take you up on that."

Waiting until after he walked away, Y/N's wide eyes met B/F/N's. "He was cute." She said simply, messing with her glass.

B/F/N who had been sitting in front and across from Y/N looked behind Y/N's shoulder. Her eyes widened drastically, concerning her friend. "B/F/N? What is it?" The woman turned around herself, a gasp leaving her lips. Outside the window was a perfect view of the castle being built. Two constructors carried a giant portrait of King George III, his face looking identical to the man they just spoke to.

"It's him." B/F/N spoke breathlessly.

"He just wasn't in his proper King attire. No wig, crown, royal clothing."

"Holy sh-"

A/N: And that's a wrap on part two! Part three will be published sooner than this one, apologies. NOW FOR A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!

ATTENTION MARVEL FANS!!! I'm writing an Avenger's story!!!! It's called BORN TO BE AN AVENGER and I have two months worth of chapters prewritten! A chapter will be published every FRIDAY, starting today!

If your a fan of Marvel OR NOT, go check it out and spam me with comments and feedback. I could really use some advice on how it is, and some motivation and inspiration!! I'm relying on you guys.

Comment your favorite superhero!!!!!