Peggy x Female!Reader

A/N: Ooo pre writing is fun. Hi future me who's uploading this!! You've successfully written and posted ahead of schedule! (Hopefully)

P.S. Marvel movies are literally everything.

Y/N had found herself in quite a challenging predicament. Quite the stepping stone in her life. An important achievement that had not yet blessed her days.

Y/N hadn't had her first kiss.

To any other person Y/N's age, this was no big deal. No big deal because they had already graced their lips upon another's. An action so small but so large to someone who had never done it.

Never was Y/N popular, so she wasn't gifted with many options of to who would seal the deal. She stuck with her close friends. Peggy, Angelica and Eliza. Y/N didn't know many boys either. She was too scared to even be by the men who were close with her friends.

It's not that Y/N didn't like boys. No, some of them were rather cute. It's that she didn't know how to approach them.

Simply walking over tot them in a passing period and saying "Hey, kiss me." would be rather odd. Because currently, she didn't want a relationship. Just a chance to say she's been kissed before. Y/N needed someone to agree to no attachments, and just a simple kiss. No one who would be heart broken.

Simple enough, right?

Y/N brought her concerns to her best friends at their lunch period they all shared. She was beyond grateful none of them teased or laughed at her predicament. Though they already knew she was a kissing virgin, they didn't know Y/N's worry was so strong.

"It's just a kiss." Eliza bit into her apple. "Just walk over to someone and put your lips on their's."

"Yeah. And then she'll track a disease." Angelica rolled her eyes at her younger sister. "What you need to do is find yourself a man. Any guy in this building would love to date you, Y/N. Honestly."

"But I don't want a relationship." Y/N pouted.

"You simply want to be kissed?" Peggy, who was awfully quiet raised an eyebrow.

"Yes."

"Then I would suggest my idea. Honestly the best one on the table." Eliza put her hand down on the lunch table.

"Something so sudden and rushed wouldn't give her a good experience. Y/N will never want to kiss another person again." Angelica scoffed.

"You can ask one of the boys." Peggy suggested.

Y/N knew immediately Peggy was talking about the group of friends her sisters hung around. Including Eliza's boyfriend Alexander, French exchange student Lafayette, player John Laurens, and sweetheart Hercules.

"Not Alexander." Eliza immediately spoke, signaling us a warning with her eyes.

"Now who do you think I am?" Y/N laughed. "I will not kiss one of those buffoons."

"If you think they're the buffoons you have clearly not met anyone other man in our school." Peggy said. "They're the good ones."

"If they're the good ones, I don't want to meet any other man here." I looked around the cafeteria.

"Well, then you're out of luck girl. Those were all your options." Angelica leaned back in her seat, crossing her arms over her chest.

I sighed, eyeing my friends. "I'm screwed."

"You can always just kiss one of us." Peggy mumbled, and Y/N's eyes widened.