Chapter 2

The Mario Brothers were exploring through the forest, unaware of what would happen next. Luigi walked close to Mario as he looked up at the sky feeling a little uneasy. He had the feeling something was watching them, but where?

Suddenly, Mario halted as Luigi bumped into him. "Why'd you stop?" He asked.

"Silenzio Luigi I hear something" Mario said. Luigi was quiet for a moment and listened. "I don't hear-" he was interrupted by a creature rising from behind them. It seemed like it came from Luigi's Shadow. Luigi turned around to see the ghostly purple figure with a creepy smile glaring at him.

Luigi tapped Mario's shoulder lightly to get his attention and pointed a shaking paw at the Gengar. Mario turned around to see the ghost type behind them.

"Hey!! You two look familiar? Have I seen you before?" The Gengar asked.

Mario and Luigi looked at each other confused. The Gengar turned to Luigi.

"Gwahaha if it isn't my old friend, Luigi! It's me, your ol' pal King Boo! Y-you're not telling me you forgot me!? Or it must be my new appearance! Well I certainly haven't forgotten you! You, that ratty vacuum cleaner, and that stinky old geezer who made it! I haven't forgiven what you did to me, you're going down Green 'Stache!" King Boo said.

"And that's why I brought you to this world and made you two into Eevees! I should have turned you two into Magikarps instead! Must have been a mistake, but it doesn't matter, I can still defeat both of you and bring you back to trap you both in paintings for all eternity! But... not until after I punish you!" With that King Boo was getting ready to charge a dark pulse at Luigi.

Luigi backed away, trembling in fear. King Boo released the attack as it was heading straight for him. Luigi dodged it, but King Boo wouldn't give up easily and he began firing a barrage of Dark pulse attacks until one managed to hit him.

"Ahhh!! He screamed as he was flown across the forest.

"Luigi!!!" Mario shouted.

King Boo groaned, "I may have overdone it a little! No matter at least I have Mario once again. He'll come back for you and that's when I'll be able to catch him."

"You'll never get your hands on him!!" Mario growled.

"Don't be so sure Mario. I'll get him one way or another." He cackled.

"I doubt it" Mario mumbled.

Luigi continued flying through the forest from the attack until he hit a tree trunk very hard head first. "Mamma Mia" he groaned before he blacked out.

________________________
Another chapter. Hope you enjoyed 😁
I got two votes for Jolteon and one vote for Leafeon. So Luigi might be evolving into Jolteon. Depends on if I get more votes before it happens.