Chapter 46

Mario, Luigi, Lightning and Yoshi continued walking through the forest. Klefki was still hidden in Luigi's scruff, possibly asleep. Unbeknownst to them, an Empoleon wearing a black scarf was walking towards them. The Empoleon didn't notice them at first and ended up passing them until he heard their pawsteps. The Empoleon decided to investigate them as he turned around and walked towards the source.

Lightning could hear someone behind them and turned around to see the intruder. "Guys, get behind me!" She ordered them. They obeyed.

"What do you want? I'm not letting you take them away from me!" She growled, sparks spewing out of her red cheeks.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt your friends." The Empoleon informed her.

"Then who are you and what are you doing here?" She asked him.

"I'm Tidal..." he introduced.

"Tidal.... Well my name is Lightning and this is Mario, Luigi and Yoshi."

Tidal turned to Mario. "So... Your name is Mario. I've heard these cries from a female Sylveon in distress. She's been calling for someone named Mario. I decided to go on a journey to find the Sylveon and take down Yveltal to save her."

"That's what we are doing too..." Lightning replied.

"Well how about I assist you during your journey." Tidal responded.

"Well you could be a big help to us and you have seen Yveltal and the Sylveon like I have too. What do you think guys?" Lightning asked.

"Yoshi!" Yoshi nodded.

"Okay" Mario and Luigi agreed.

"Great... Well we should be going now."

"Lightning is right. It will soon become dark. Come... I know a place we can stay." Tidal said.

Lightning and the brothers looked at each other and then after a few moments they finally agreed.

They soon reached a huge cave to rest for the night. It turned out to be Tidal's home. He gave them a few berries before going to sleep.

                                 ***
Meanwhile with Bowser, Roy, Wendy and Ludwig approached him. "What is it you three?" Bowser asked.

"We have news... we have found the brothers and their Pikachu friend. However, they are after the Tree of Life which will defeat you."

"The Tree of Life? Well find it... Destroy it... Make sure those idiots don't find it before you."

"Got it..." With that they left back into the forest.

Four other Eeveelutions, a Leafeon, Glaceon, Umbreon, and Jolteon were playing with a round object they found on the floor in the forest. A Pokeball.

Suddenly, the Umbreon threw the Pokeball at the Leafeon who wasn't paying attention and it hit him. "Ow...."The Leafeon mumbled before he was then dragged into the Pokeball. The three other Eeveelutions gasped.

The ball hit the ground and shook twice before the Leafeon came out. "Hey!! What in the name of King Bowser was that?" He questioned.

"I have no idea, Iggy but it gives me an idea." Said the Umbreon.

"What is it, Morton?" The whole group asked in unison.

"How about we catch Mario with these objects?"

"Catch him?"

"Yes, then once he is in one of these. He won't be able to save his precious princess. She'll be ours!!!" Morton the Umbreon said.

"But what about the Greenie and this so called Pikachu?"

"Well we'll catch them too once we find more of these." Morton replied picking up the ball off the ground. However, as he did it disappeared with a blink of an eye. "Guess these things are a one time use but we will surely find more. Well what do you guys think of my plan?"

"It's a great plan!!! Let's do it!!" The Glaceon replied.

"So... Larry's in. And I'm sure in. How about you, Lemmy?" Iggy the Leafeon asked the Jolteon of the group.

"I'm so in!!" Lemmy the Jolteon replied.

"Then it's settled. We will tell Bowser our plan then." The group laughed.

___________________________
That's the end of Chapter 46. Hope you enjoyed ^U^more coming soon...

Tidal is not my character. He belongs to Draciarch