Chapter 61

Bowser Jr. used Flamethrower to be intimidating before the battle. He was all fired up.

Lightning used Thunderbolt but he jumped in the air to dodge.

Bowser Jr. used Flamethrower on both of them but they quickly jumped over the flames.

Tidal used Surf. It hurt Bowser Jr. even more because it was a water type move.

Suddenly, Mario remembered his Water Stone and took it out to evolve into Vaporeon. He used Water Gun.

Bowser Jr. wasn't happy at all after that. He used Dragon Rage. Mario was hit hard but he quickly shook it off.

Eva used Shadow Ball. Bowser Jr. dodged it and used Dragon Rage on her, hitting her with the attack too.

Riley, Lightning and Inky Uses Thunderbolt. Each one hitting Bowser Jr.

Yoshi used Dragon Tail. Another hit on Bowser Jr. but he didn't seem to want to give up yet.

Black and Mr. L used Shadow Ball. Wolfie used Iron Tail. He quickly returned back to Mr. L, climbing on his back again.

Lightning used Electro Ball. Bowser Jr. avoided the attack. He used Seismic Toss on her giving her a large amount of damage. She didn't want to give up though. She would never give up. She was fighting for Luigi. From thinking about him, she growled in anger and used a super strong Thunderbolt on him. He was now paralyzed.

Lightning used a barrage of Electro Balls.

Bowser Jr. was finally down. "Y-you won't get away with this. My papa will defeat you." He groaned.

"Your papa took a friend away from me. He will pay for what he'd done. I swear, he WILL pay!!!" She replied through gritted teeth. She used an Iron Tail to slap him hard across the face to knock him out cold.

Mario de-evolved and high-fived Lightning. "We did it!! We defeated him!!"

"Now it is time we get Xerneas's help at last." Lightning replied.

They walked towards the Tree Of Life and they put a paw on the trunk.

"We need your help Xerneas, we need you to bring peace back into the world and help us stop the Cocoon of Destruction once again and restore life in the forest." Lightning said.

After a few seconds, the Tree began to glow and transform into Xerneas.

"Ah

"Ah... Are you the ones who have awakened me?" She asked looking down at the group.

Mario looked at her in amazement before he took a step forward, taking his hat off and bowed. "Xerneas, we need your help."

"Yveltal, the Cocoon of Destruction has come to take the life energy out of the forest."

"Yveltal?" As if to answer, Xerneas's question , Bowser swooped in with a loud cry of rage that pierced their ears.

He landed on the ground in front of Xerneas and the heroes. Bowser saw his son knocked out on the floor and he roared in anger.

"Yveltal..." Xerneas stepped forward in front of the group of heroes.

"Who are you supposed to be?"

"Don't you not remember? I am Xerneas."

"Xerneas? Never heard of that name..."

Xerneas cocked her head in confusion.

"Um... This might sound strange but that isn't a normal Yveltal. He's actually from a different universe that has transformed into a Yveltal when he came to our world. We need your help to defeat him." Lightning replied.

Xerneas nodded her head in understanding. "Don't worry, I will help stop him."

"Thanks."

She turned back to Yveltal. They were ready for battle.

___________________________
That's the end of Chapter 61. Hope you enjoyed. ^U^ More coming soon.