Chapter 43

Yoshi continued running through the forest with the brothers on his back. "Yoshi, are you sure this is the direction they took Lightning?" Luigi asked.

"Yoshi!" Yoshi nodded.

"Well if you say so..." Mario replied.

They continued on their way through the forest. Unbeknownst to them, three certain Eeveelutions were watching them from a distance. "It's the Mario Brothers." Wendy the Sylveon hissed.

"Come on, we should go capture them so we can bring them to Bowser." Roy replied.

"Wait a second. I thought Bowser said that they had a Pikachu with them? I don't see a Pikachu. All I see is a Tyrunt." Wendy realized.

"So..."

"So... We need to get that Pikachu too. We should follow them to see where they are going. Perhaps they are looking for that Pikachu. Once they lead us straight to it, we'll catch em all." Ludwig said.

"Alright. If you say so." Roy said.

                                                                        ***

Lightning groggily opened her eyes. She looked around the cave she was in. She didn't see the Mimikyus or Audra anywhere. "Oh I hope Mario and Luigi are okay..." she thought to herself. "I hope Charlotte and Gir don't find them anytime soon."

Suddenly she heard something. She turned to see Audra. "Ah... You're awake..."

"Audra... Let me go, please. You can't keep me in here forever."

"I can keep you in here if I want. This is my lair, sister, no one can find us here. No one is allowed in here without me knowing."

"Mario and Luigi will stop you."

"Who?"

"Mario and Luigi."

"What's a Mario and Luigi? Are those your friends's names?"

"Yes"

"Those are weird names."

"Shut up!"

"You shut up!"

"Why are we always arguing? Why can't we just get along?"

"Because I hate you!" Audra finished the argument by slapping her sister with Iron Tail.

"Ow..." she groaned.

"You better shut up or there will be more where that came from!" Audra warned.

"Okay, Okay..."

"What was that?"

Lightning looked down and didn't say another word.

"That's what I thought. Now I'll be out for a little while so you better behave while I'm gone. You got that?"

Lightning slowly nodded her head.

"Good girl..." Audra grinned before turning back to leave.

Lightning turned to the opening of the cave. "Please hurry guys and be careful." She thought.

                                                                           ***
Yoshi, Mario and Luigi continued through the forest until they found something pink on the ground. "Wait stop!!" Luigi yelled. Yoshi halted in surprise. Luigi jumped off of Yoshi's  back and went to investigate the pink object on the ground. To his surprise, it was Lightning's pink bow.

Luigi picked it up. "Mario... It's Lightning's bow!"

Mario gasped and jumped off of Yoshi's back to check it out. "It is!"

"Come on Mario, we need to find her." Luigi said. "Yoshi, can you get Lightning's scent from this?"

"YOSHI!" Yoshi replied. He sniffed the bow to get Lightning's scent. "YO YO YO!!"

"Mario I think he found something. Come on!" Luigi jumped back onto Yoshi and so did Mario.

"Go Yoshi!" The Brothers commanded in unison.

"We're coming Lightning." Luigi whispered to himself. "Just don't worry. We're going to save you."

____________________________________________________________
That's another chapter today. I decided to just make another chapter because I had nothing better to do, so now I gotten it done. I hope you enjoyed. ^U^ More coming soon...