Chapter 54

Iggy The Leafeon took the bag off and looked around in it. He threw a Pokeball and it opened to reveal a Charizard. The Charizard looked down at Mario, Luigi and Lightning and bursts out laughing. "A bunch of pre-Evolution Pokémon is my target?! Seriously!! How hard can these be that you need our help for?"

Suddenly, Luigi shot a Shadow Ball at the Charizard's face. He then bursted out laughing.

"LUIGI!! That was not necessary!!" Mario yelled at him.

"Oh... Sorry..." he replied.

"You will be sorry you little nuisance!! You made a big mistake making a surprise attack on me!!" The Charizard opened his mouth to charge a FlameThrower Attack at Luigi. However, Lightning countered it with Thunderbolt.

"Th-thanks Lightning..."

"You're welcome Luigi." Lightning told him. Suddenly, a Razor Leaf attacked her. She fell to the ground.

"LIGHTNING!!!" Luigi took out his Thunderstone and evolved into Jolteon.

"You'll pay for that!!" He growled at Iggy The Leafeon. He used Thunderbolt. However, it wasn't very effective on him.

Mario evolved into Flareon to help. He attacked Iggy with Fire Blast.

The Charizard saw them both evolved and ready for battle. "Now this is a true fight!" He bellowed.

He used Flamethrower on Luigi but he quickly dodged. Luigi used Thunder. As he used the attack he shouted, "THUNDER!!!" The Charizard was shocked and now paralyzed. Iggy sent him back in the Pokeball.

"Nice going Luigi!" Lightning complemented. Luigi turned to see her getting back up. He came over to help.

"Thanks." She replied to him with a smile. He smiled back before they both turned back to the battle with determination. "Now let's finish them off."

Iggy grinned. "You thought we were done? He then sent out Blastoise. The Blastoise bursted our laughing when he saw them too. Iggy just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Attack!" He yelled.

Lightning and Luigi both used Thunderbolt at the Blastoise. The Blastoise glared at them and used Rapid Spin, going inside his shell and rolling towards them.

They both moved out of the way. Mario growled at the Blastoise who was still chasing Lightning and Luigi. Mario opens his mouth and instead of a Fire Blast attack, yellow stars flew out and hit the Blastoise.

The Blastoise turned on him and used Water Gun. Mario was hit with a large blast of water. He winced. His body stung when the Super-Effective attack hit him.

"MARIO!!!" Lightning and Luigi gasped.

"Fire is weak against Water. That attack must really have done some critical damage." Lightning explained.

Luigi growled at the Blastoise. "You made a huge mistake attacking my brother!" Luigi used Thunderbolt, the Blastoise was finally defeated.

Iggy sent out Pikachu next. Lightning stared at it. "A-A- A Pikachu?"

The Pikachu used Thunderbolt. Luigi took Lightning's paw to move her away from the attack. "Thanks Luigi." She told him.

"Come on Lightning. We can do this. We can defeat them. I know you probably don't want to hurt a Pikachu but we don't have a choice. We have to defeat them."

"You're right Luigi. Let's do this!"  She replied.

Lightning used Iron Tail, Luigi used Thunderbolt and Mario used Fire Blast. The Pikachu was quickly defeated.

Iggy growled as he sent the fainted Pikachu back to the Pokeball.

He then sent out Lapras. Who wasn't that much of a fight with the electric attacks Lightning and Luigi threw at it.

Iggy didn't want to give up that quickly. He still had the Charizard, Venusaur and Snorlax.

Venusaur was defeated by Mario without much trouble, however they were getting tired.

Iggy has two Pokémon left now but he still was determined that he would win.

When he sent out Snorlax, Luigi backed up in fear. "That thing is so huge!"

Snorlax yawned then looked down at the small Pokémon. He seemed to be coming closer or more like about to crush them. "SNORLAX IS GOING TO CRUSH US LIKE PANCAKES!!  RUN!!!" Lightning yelled. She grabbed Mario and Luigi's paw and ran to safety. They turned to see Snorlax was fast asleep.

Iggy growled in annoyance. "Wake up!!!" He shouted.

Snorlax only stirred.

Iggy growled. "Lazy!!" He sent Snorlax back in and sent Charizard back out.

Charizard was still paralyzed but Iggy used a Cheri Berry.

Charizard was healed from Paralysis. He looked better and filled with much more energy now. He used FlameThrower on the group. Lightning, Mario and Luigi were grazed by the attack however it didn't effect Mario as much as his brother and Lightning. Charizard proved to be more of a challenge but Tidal and their other friends decided to help defeat him.

"Hey, you defeated my Pokémon. How dare you!! Now it's our turn!" He snarled.

"Oh now you decide to attack for yourself!" Lightning argues.

"Shut it Pikachu!!" Iggy argued. He used Leaf Blade but she dodged it and used Electro Ball.

Iggy threw another Great Ball at her but she punted it away and it slammed into him instead. He went inside but after one shake, he broke free.

"You really thought you could catch me?!" Iggy told her.

"You're never going to catch us either!! You'll never win!!"

"Let's see about that, Pikachu!"

Morton used Dark Pulse But they quickly dodged the attack. Iggy threw another ball at Luigi but he jumped over it. Mario used Fire Blast on Iggy.

Iggy was now burned. "Great job, Mario! Luigi, get the bag before he has the chance to get it."

Luigi nodded and ran to the bag on the ground. Suddenly, Luigi was attacked by a Dark Pulse, followed by an Ice Beam from Lemmy the Glaceon. Luigi hit a tree and collapsed.

"Now we've got you!!" Morton growled, taking an Ultra Ball from the bag.

Luigi gasped. He tried to get up but he winced and fell to the ground.

"Oh no!" Mario yelled.

"Luigi!!" Lightning shouted.

__________________________________________________________
To be continued...

That's the end of Chapter 54. Hope you enjoyed. ^U^ More coming soon...