Chapter 14

Yveltal was sitting on the rock.
"Ugh... I'm sick of waiting!!! And I need more strength" he bellowed.

"Well, why don't you gather more energy from other Pokémon, sire" a Squirtle said.

"That's not a bad idea. Watch the princess while I'm gone" he said before flying off in the sky.
***

After a few hours of sleeping, Mario, Luigi and Lightning awoke and continued on their way through the forest. "Stay aware of your surroundings guys, you don't know if something could attack you at any moment" Lightning told the brothers.

"Okay" Mario replied. "Okey dokey" Luigi remarked.

Lightning gave them a small smile. Unbeknownst to them, a Braviary watched them from in a tree above. He waited for the perfect moment to strike. However, Luigi had a feeling that something was watching them and from recent events that happened he listened to it. He walked closer by Mario and Lightning's side. Mario and Lightning didn't seem to notice Luigi's expression of fear and worry.

The Braviary found his chance to attack. He was about to grab Mario with his large talons. Luigi turned around just in time to see the bird.

"Mario, look out!!!" He shouted. He pushed him out of the way and he was carried off by the large bird Pokémon instead.

Mario quickly got up to his paws and saw Luigi being carried away, struggling to get free from the Braviary's talons.

"Luigi!!!" He cried.

"Mario, help me!!!" He heard Luigi cry.

Mario and Lightning ran after the bird.

***
Luigi struggles to get free of Braviary's talons until he looks down to see he was very high up. "O-oh boy..." he gulped. The Braviary gained sight of something big flying towards him in the sky. It was none other than Yveltal.
"Oh, no... no,no,no,no,no" Luigi repeated.
Yveltal shot an Oblivion Wing at the land that used to be in color into a dull grey stony wasteland and turning the Pokémon that lived in the area to stone.

Luigi gasped in terror and shock upon seeing it.

Yveltal gained sight of the Braviary and didn't notice Luigi. He charged his Oblivion Wing at them next. "Oh no..." he thought.

Yveltal released the Oblivion Wing and grazed the Braviary with it. The Braviary's talons began to loosen around Luigi as he began to fall.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Luigi screamed as he fell.
Lucky for him, Yveltal didn't hear his screams and he landed in a stream.

He quickly went back up and saw that Yveltal wasn't there and he didn't see the Braviary anywhere either.

He sighed in relief. "That was close" he said to himself. "Well, let's a go" He began to swim.

He kept swimming but his paws were starting to hurt

He kept swimming but his paws were starting to hurt. He finally gained sight of land and motivated himself to keep going. "Come on I'm almost there."

He made it to the shore as he shook the water off his fur. His scruff was damp and Klefki didn't seem at all happy about it, not just that but all the shaking Luigi was doing.

Hey, what's the big idea?! I was asleep" she groaned as she flew tiredly out of his scruff

"I'm sorry. I nearly forgot you were in there" Luigi replied.

"Be careful next time then." She said.

"Got it!" He said. Klefki went back inside his fluffy scruff.

"Hey!! What are you doing here?" He heard a female voice ask him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just passing through" Luigi said, looking at the Raichu in front of him.

"Passing through, huh? What's your name?" She asked.

"My name is Luigi" he answered.

"I'm Audra" the Raichu said.

"It's nice to meet you Audra, but I have to go. My brother must be worried about me." Luigi replied. He walked a few steps before Audra stopped him.

"You have a brother?" She asked.

"Yes! His name's Mario" Luigi answered.

"Mario, huh? I have a little sister but she is such a nuisance." Audra said. "Are you sure your brother is worried about you? Does he really care about you like you think he does?"

"Well I don't know for sure but it seems like he does" Luigi answered.

"I wouldn't go back to him if I were you. You never know if he loves you or not. You're better off without him" Audra responded.

"My brother would never abandon me, would he?" Luigi asked himself.

"You can never know for sure" Audra answered.

Suddenly, he heard Mario's voice calling for him. "Luigi, where are you?!"

"Luigi!!" Lightning yelled.

"That voice... I should go" Audra said, hiding behind a bush.

Mario and Lightning gained sight of Luigi. "Mario!!!" Luigi ran to Mario and held him close.

"Luigi, thank goodness you're okay" Mario said.

"I'm so glad you're okay" Lightning said.

"Grazie Mario. Thank you Lightning. I knew you'd come for me" Luigi said with a smile.

"Lightning!!" Audra revealed herself to them.

Lightning gasped at the sight of her. "Audra."

__________________________
Lightning's evil sister. I don't think any of you expected that. Hope you enjoyed.

No new votes yet:
Jolteon:6
Leafeon:7
Umbreon:6