Chapter 3

"Hey! You alright?!" Luigi heard a muffled female voice. It was a voice he never heard before.

"Luigi?! Wake up!!" Came another female voice but it sounded familiar to him.

Luigi suddenly felt a painful shock as he woke up with a jolt. He saw a female Pikachu wearing a pink bow and Klefki.

"Ow!! What happened?! Where am I?" He asked.

"Sorry for the irrupt awakening" the Pikachu said.

"Who are you?" Luigi asked, not knowing who the Pikachu was.

"My name is Lightning. Who are you?" Lightning asked.

"Oh I'm Luigi" Luigi introduced himself.

"Do you remember what happened to you? You've been out for quite a while, Luigi" Lightning said.

"Oh... I..." he tried to remember what happened then it hit him. "I was with my brother and we ran into trouble. This Gengar who seems to know me and have the same name of an enemy I know attacked me and it seems like we were separated. Please you have to help me, my brother could be in danger" Luigi was very concerned of Mario's safety.

"Don't worry, I'm glad to help you" Lightning responded. "Come on we should go. It isn't safe just standing in the same place for too long. He might find us."

"Who?!" Luigi asked.

"I'll tell you on the way" Lightning answered.

***

As they were walking, Luigi waited patiently for Lightning to explain who he is. "So you really want to know who he is, do you?" Lightning asked.

"Yes please" Luigi answered politely.

Klefki flew out of Luigi's scruff. "If you say so. I'd rather not speak of that monster." After that statement she flew back in.

"He is an Yveltal or 'the cocoon of destruction'. Yveltal destroys anything in his path and turns anything that moves to stone" Lightning explained.

"See he's a monster case closed! Please stop talking about him!" Klefki shouted from Luigi's scruff. "He kidnapped my brother. I don't want to hear about that creep."

"Well he also took all my friends and I'm trying to get them back" Lightning stated.

"That's so sad" Luigi was about to cry upon hearing the bad news.

"But that isn't the worst thing. He has an army with him and he's also holding a Sylveon captive. I don't know who she is but she's been calling for someone to help her. To me it seems like she's calling for someone named Mario" Lightning explained.

"Wait?! That's my brother's name!"Luigi jumped up in surprise.

"What?! Really?!" Lightning replied.

"Yes" Luigi answered.

"Well we better save him fast so he can save that Sylveon" Lightning said.

"Agreed" Luigi replied.

"Are you sure about that? I mean Yveltal not a force you should be messing with. He can easily turn you to stone" Klefki responded.

"You and your brother will need to be very strong in order to get that far" Lightning says.

"Yeah you might be right, but I still need to save my big bro first" Luigi replied.

Luigi suddenly thought of something. "If King Boo is here and is a Gengar then maybe Bowser is here and is the Yveltal everyone fears and he must have brought Peach here who is the Sylveon who needs help. If that's it then, what are we supposed to do, we've never been Pokémon before."

_______________________
Another chapter. I might be updating this every weekend if I can.
We're still doing the votes for what Luigi should evolve into:
Umbreon (now on the board) 3 votes in the lead
Jolteon with 2 votes
Leafeon with 2 votes
Keep voting!
Hope you enjoyed! What did you think about my main Pokémon OC, Lightning showing up in the story?